Me and my boyfriend are both REALLY shy. I want to kiss him but don't know how to do it. What should I do?

My friend helped hook me up with my crush, but I've never dated anyone shy before. I'm use to the guy making the first move and just going along with it. I don't know how to react around my shy boyfriend. At school we hardly ever talk, if at all, and he's not really the texting type. I want to kiss him, but I'm afraid of how he'll react. Also, there's always that small uncertainty that he doesn't really like me. There's so much I want to know about him, but no matter how hard I try, I too scared to even walk up to him. My friend tries to help and I appreciate it, but nothings working. I need your advice.

Most Helpful Guy

• Whether you kiss him or not you won't stay together if you don't talk to each other. That's the foundation of a relationship, communication. However on the topic of kissing him, any guy wouldn't mind his girl to kiss him, at least I wouldn't so if he won't make the first move it looks like you should

What Guys Said 1

• Okay. I have like the exact same thoughts. I am dating a super shy girl, and she is my first. I want to kiss her sooooo badly, but am really insecure. I say, if you want to kiss him go for it. If my girlfriend kissed me, apart from being in shock, it would make me even more crazy about her than iam now. If you're worried about him not liking you, then kissing him would bring out the truth. If he likes it, GREAT! If he doesn't... well, at least you'll know. Personally, I think my girlfriend kissing me would be the best thing ever.

What Girls Said 2

• Lean in for the kiss. At one point we ALL started not knowing how to kiss. If you don't try, how will you ever learn? I use. to imagine myself as an actress kissing that guy. Eventually that acting led to a passionate flow that sailed smoothly throughout the make-out session

• You don't sound like a couple.. If he isn't man enough to talk to you, and make some moves. Then you have to do it. Confidence up, and do something.