Latinas, why don't you want to date black men?

When it comes to interracial relationships, I see Latinas with White, Asian or Latino men. The Hispanic women that date black men are usually fat, unattractive looking or ghetto. why is that? I'm generally speaking latin women who has a pretty doll face and is petite, athletic or busty. How come I don't see them coupled with black men. What is it about black men that throw them off your dating pool? Are you Racist? Most Latinas don't seem to want to have sex nor be in a relationship with blacks. Is skin color the factor here? I was given choice to choose what race I wanted to be, I would be a Latino because Attractive model like women hates black men with a passion. I wish can commit suicide. )':>

Most Helpful Girl

• I am Latina, not sure if I meet your requirements "pretty doll face and is petite, athletic or busty", I wouldn't mind dating a black guy, or a white guy, or an Asian, or Latino, or a MiddleEastern, you see where I'm going with this? I don't care about race. As long as he isn't a jackass.
    I have friends who are fucking gorgeous and Latina, and they are with black guys. Some even have the cutest mixed babies. One especially, I call her the perfect woman cuz even after 2 kids, she still has a perfect figure. She looks like a damn model and I told her she should really consider it. Her fiance is black. She is Mexican.

• You mean dark skinned black guys?

• For me? If he's cute, he's cute. I had a crush on this dark skin black guy, and he liked me too. But he had too much babymama drama. So I decided not to give him a chance.
      My friends, yea, they'll date dark or light skin too. Some don't like too dark, but some don't mind. I personally don't really care. Albino or midnight dark, if I like him, I like him. Skin color rarely affects that.

• Thanks for MHO :)

What Girls Said 5

• I LOOOOOOVE white guys, I married my husband whos white and British :)
    I was raised well.. in a good educated family more money then most (not to sound like a bitch) but yeah, I feel like the fat ghetto one's just learned that sort of stuff from growing up. When I was small, i was always surrounded by white.. men who were friends with my dad.. and their wives who were white.. it's odd to say, but that did influence me in a way. Plus, I have always loved the Brits. I like black guys.. there are some very cute ones.. but I have my type. And no we aren't racist, just families raise us differently.

• Even though you love white guys, would you have date a black men if he approached?

• I honestly don't think it's a race thing. I'm latina and wouldn't mid dating a black guy as long as he's a respectable and decent man. I think that lots of latinas though tend to look for the stereotypical "perfect" guy which I think is really stupid. Race shouldn't be a factor in decided whether or not to date someone or not.

• Woahwoahwoahwoahwoah. I'm a Latina, very short/ petite, and not fat at all. Not ghetto, I'm studying at a university working on my degree. And I wouldn't have any issue dating a black guy, if he was nice. I don't know why you ask that, maybe its the area you're in? I'm from southern California so maybe its a little different?

• Nah I live in New york but I'm willing to travel to Californa one day. Mexican women there are very gorgeous looking down there. I'm mostly attracted the ones with a beautiful face especially the lips. I just can't control what I'm attracted to.

• As a latina i would like to date a black guy , but will never date an Asian, it is just a preference.

• Are you kidding? I don't know where you live but here in NY most of the Puerto Ricans and Dominican women are always with black guys. I never heard of a Latina being with a white man... Strange

What Guys Said 2

• They love white guys

• Yeah I Noticed That Too, a lot In Where I Live, So I UnderStand Where You Are Coming From, Bro Its Sad But It's So Truth.