Have ever told a guy/ girl you like them?

I just realized that I am 21 and have never in my life told a guy that I like him.

I've been on dates and have accepted dates for the benefit of the doubt, but have never once told any of my crushes that I actually like him.

What about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• It took me a while, but once I had some self-confidence, I had no problem doing it. And I did. And I got some girlfriends because of it.

I'll tell you what, you can practice on me. Tell me you like me. :)

Actually, that's not a bad idea! Pretend I'm a guy you know who you think is cute, and write me a message. And I'll play devil's advocate, so you know what it'll feels like to get different responses. I would have LOVED it if a girl did that for me when I could have used it. That would have been awesome!

Give it a shot. See how it feels. You could learn things about yourself when you start writing. I'd be honored to do that for you.

What Guys Said 6

• Yeah, it was through text though which wasn't a good idea... I had been going out with her for a month and thought things were going well but after I told her that she grew distant and now we don't even talk... Not sure why...

• Nope... because reasons. Sure wish I could though. I'm 23.

• I am 21 and I have never told any girl that I liked them either haha.

• yeah. lets just say for guys 5% of the time it works every time. lol

• Same here :)

• Nope. I'm 18 years old and I've never even had a girlfriend lol

What Girls Said 4

• I told a guy once I liked him. He came to my house, we chilled outside and he asked me who I liked from school. I just came out with it " I like you and you already know that. He knew I did because we flirted a lot and he liked me.
    We didn't date, found out he was a hoe just trying to get some.
    I wouldn't do it again though, too shy.

• Yes I have. The guy got red like a tomato and he said he had no idea; which I knew was false because I gave him many obvious signs. Telling him face to face helped me and I slowly started losing interest. Later, he was the one that would try to flirt and get my attention but I was no longer interested. Even until this day , whenever he sees me, he says hi.

• NO! :o :o :o

:(

• Yep... worst decision ever.

It was in middle school.

Me: Hey Josh can I tell you something?

Josh: Um, yeah... sure. What?

Me: I like you. A lot. For a while now actually... I just wanted to let you know.

Josh: *straight face*
    Um, okay. Cool.

Me: *awkwardly smiling* Yeah.

Josh: alright. Thanks for telling me. Bye.

Me:

Yes. I was a doofus.