Bull crap nonsense and where are all the real girls at?

First off I would just like to say that when people tell me "there's going to be someone out there for you" is a load of crap, I would personally know, or another one I cannot stand to hear is, "there are plenty of fish in the sea"what do you mean to say plenty of dumbass girls floating around talking shit and going out with morons? Also, teen girls I have a big question for ya where did all the mature girls go who are not spazy and stupid, but are kind and sweet. Where did the good kind girls every good sensed guy looks for go and where did the dumb girls come from?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well everyone I know tell me im the sweetest andkindest person they know, so I hguess it is true. Trust me I know how you feel on this one. You feel it is too difficult to find a sweet kind girl, I feel that way with guys. You have to try to put a positive spin on it, and distract yourself with a hobby until you run into a kind person like that. Its hard, I know it's rare. I know a handful of girls who are genuinely nice and kind, and even those aren't perfect ( no one is perfect.) You just have to get to know some as a friend until you find unlying that human is a heart of gold. I hope this helped at all, if not be sure to inform me in the comments so I may help you :)

What Girls Said 11

• Loved how you stated dumb ass girls going out with morons.. probably best part of your rant haha. It is very true.. dumb girls go for jerky guys. Asshole guys go for bitchy stupid immature girls. No idea where they came from.. i just hope men open their eyes before its too late.

• As much as you think this is a load of crap, there is someone out there for you. The whole fish in the sea is a little too broad so forget that part. First off, there are kind and sweet girls out there who are mature. Without knowing the situation, the best thing I can say is that you may be looking in the wrong place. Yes, there are some crazies out there, but there are also sane ones. I think the reason guys just can't find those girls, is that they don't put themselves out there because we also have the same question: where are the decent guys who are mature? As much as you hate hearing the whole, "there is someone meant for you," I will say it again: there is someone for you. There's just extra work to find that kind mature girl.

• If you don't believe there is someone out there that is good for you there never will be, your outlook matters significantly, you can't find the right person if you think that they are all just " dumbass girls"

Obviously there are sensible girls out there, but your bad attitude needs to change.

• hahahaha i know what you mean haha those types of girls are pretty much everywhere but just ignore them. To find a girl who is mature who's not stupid is to stop looking at the stupid ones haha. Feel sad 4 you really? no mature girls at all? tht sounds hellish. Just do things you like to do and hopefully you find someone who's not stupid.. Good Luck ~

• It is hellish, im in the most lonely town on the face of the planet, Cheyenne, Wyoming.

• hahahaha believe me when i say New Zealand is quite a lonely country hahah so sad feel like no one here at all ghost town ~O~

• I am 16, and I wonder the same, thing and I wonder why the guys go for the girls like that :/

• Hey, I'm not like the any girl. One of a kind

• I can't imagine why you're single?

• Question is, what is it about them that makes them so attractive to so many guys?

• Exactly

• LOL kbob asker doesn't understand what you meant

• @been_waiting lmao, to clear the air, them="those dumbass girls talking shit & dating morons"

• Umm im right here lol... Not all girls are like that i promise

• I'm one of those mature girls and we are rare now, good luck man!!

• Not on here.

What Guys Said 2

• Chill the fuck out. The world does not revolve around your relationship issues. Insulting women is not going to make your situation better. You're no different from the thousands of other self-centered douchewads pitting their anger against women on this website.

• Do not worry, there is going to be someone out there for you :)