Why do guys cheat on their girlfriends?

So this guy I really like I thought liked me too we have been flirting and talking with each other a lot well it turns out he has a girlfriend he didn't even tell me I only found out because she found his phone and all of our messages

Most Helpful Girl

• both genders cheat... its more probable that guys do it... there is no "real" answer BUT historically speaking men are "hardwired" to reproduce and if it that take more than one female so be it that the old mentally they have trouble sticking to one girl. Maybe he just found you fun to talk to. Maybe he had no intention of it getting far or out of hand. Now when a guy is really ready and worth it THEY WON'T CHEAT but now a days that is hard to find. I know this wasn't a concrete answer but there really isn't one... we both cheat girls do it all the time now as well... people don't always think their actions through...

What Guys Said 2

• Not all guys cheat you was just unlucky, move on and find someone who deserves you, he didn't deserve you, everybody is different though dont forget, totally different! goodluck :)

• coz they can!

What Girls Said 1

• He may not have been happy in his relationship with his girlfriend but didn't have the heart to break up with her or he used you to entertain himself either way he's not worth it, you deserve better. You do realise guy's aren't the only people that cheat, it works both ways.