Smart is sexy? Yes or no, pls expand on why?

Is book smart attractive?

Updates:
Not like a genius level smart

0|0
0|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Smart is relative. It is sexy within reason. From my observations, there's a point for both genders where it goes from "Wow, they are so intelligence, very sexy" to "Holy shit, they are way too smart, I don't even know if we can really connect with each other". Basically it turns from a sexy smart to a intimidating smart where they no longer feel like they are even compatible. Usually it's from the insecurity of thinking "why would such a person even want to be with me?" or "they will think I'm too stupid" or "They will leave when somebody smarter than me comes along".

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Yes, it's sexy. I want to be able to have a good conversation with her. I don't really care about the "school smart", I mean I don't care about grades. I'm more into culturally smart. Someone who can place countries in a map, someone who knows history, someone who knows more about what's going on in the country, than what's going on with the Kardashians.
    That's smart for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's always a plus if someone can phrase rational sentences with valid spelling and no abbreviations, and typing things out if it'd be just an extra 2-3 characters on each time. Let's just compare these sentences:

"How do u feel bout dis?"
    "How do you feel about this?"

5 character difference, and the first one makes you look like an idiot.

Anyways, it depends on how smart. Intelligence is always a positive thing and absolutely welcome.

0|0
    0|0
  • being smart has nothing to do with physical attractiveness basically

0|0
    0|0
  • mostly smart guys are not sexy cause the firts attraction will be based on physical form such as face , body.
    smart people spent most of times between books reading and studying so most of them don't care about how they look they care about how they think.
    most of sexy guys are dumb and shallow , all of they care are about how they look not how they think.

0|0
    0|0
  • Expanding is not a smart choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Smart CAN be sexy

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.