Did I mess up, do I still have a chance?

I like this girl but she said she just wanted to be friends. I went out with her anyways and we had a good time, on the way back she was holding my hand and put her head on my shoulder. She asked if we could just keep driving for a while. We did and when I came back to her place she just kinda stared at me for a second then we said goodbye. Did she want me to kiss her? After I got home she texted me that she had a great time. Do I still have a chance?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes when a girl says she just wants to be friends means that, yes, they want to be just friends, or it means she is still not sure and needs more time to think. Also, the holding hands and "the head on the shoulder" thing is a romantic gesture (what I think). The starring part kinda depends. Was she looking at your lips and then back at your eyes? Then that means kiss her (just make sure you're not being forceful). And in the text, if she said "thanks" or something along that line, you still have a chance. I mean you don't hear friends saying "Thank you" to each other because it's more of a mutual thing. That's what friends do. This is different though. So I think you have a chance.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 2

• That was the classic "please hold and kiss me" pause. She stared and waited for you to make a move. So it is not too late to make a move--she already wanted you to! Next time you are with her, just go for it. Do it when you feel she is pausing and staring at you or being really affectionate. Her letting you hold her hand and then texting you back after your date that she had a good time are both strong signs of interest. Good luck!

• Yeah of course you have a chance... and yes.. she wanted a kiss lol

What Guys Said 1

• I think you do bro. I'd make the effort.