If your date and you had sex on the first date, would it stop you from starting a serious relationship with them?

I saw some answers on this question on thoughtcatalog and I wanted to ask it here as well.
So you and your date had a great time, you're both going to your place and things get heated, you have sex on the first date. Would that stop you from starting a serious relationship with them?

• Yes, I wouldn't want a serious relationship with someone who puts out on the first date
  • No, I would want a relationship
  • Other, please specify in comments.

Most Helpful Guy

• The oby reason I would stop seeing her is if the sex was horrible.

What Guys Said 4

• I wouldn't have sex on the first date. Just couldn't.

• It makes no difference to me.

• Not following the logic there.
    Of course I would see her as relationship material. I like sex.

• I am not going to lose respect for her doing the same thing I do. I would be put off by a girl that wanted to have sex on the first date, but I don't have a double standard about it. I would not have sex with her and would move on to a girl that I felt more comfortable with.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't have sex so early on, but let's say we did, I wouldn't think less of him for it or that he's someone I can't be in a serious relationship with.