I've been talking to this guy for a little less than a month. I really just need to know where we're headed - how do I subtly bring it up?

Since the end of last month, we've been talking almost every day and hanging out a couple times a week, even though he works a lot and is usually tired. I've met almost all of his friends and even most of his huge extended family. His mom loves me (thank god) and I can be the only girl hanging out with him and his friends and it's not weird. But I'm really starting to like him, and I just want to know if it's a waste of my time or if he likes me too, and wants something. Is there a way to just kind of bring it up without saying "I like you"? I don't want to scare him off, but at the same time, if he's going to start hanging out with another girl I just need to know it's going to end. I've had too many experiences in the past where the minute I start to like a guy, he's suddenly dating another girl. I've never liked a guy as much as I like this one, and I really don't want to continue to like him more and more only to have him stop talking to me and be all sad and whatever.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• How did you guys start talking? Have you ever got any signs that he might like you back other than hanging out and meeting friends and family (flirting, touching etc.)? :) If it was me I would probably either tell him something like this: "I've come to like you as more than a friend and I just wanted to tell you in case you'd feel the same. It's okay if you don't though. I have no problem with remaining friends if that's what you want." or, if I was more unsure of what he felt, I'd probably try being more physical first and see how he reacted. For example sitting close to him (so close that our legs touch), hugging him for a longer time than normal, trying to get much eyecontact etc. If you and him have common friends you could also ask them what they think :) Good luck!