I could really use some advice... What should I do about my crush?

Girls: Can I have some advice, please?
I'm a guy in college and I met this girl about four months ago. We started talking and I tried really hard not to lead her on because I wasn't at a good place with my life and I didn't feel like I could treat her like she deserved to be treated. I have a visual impairment and I can't drive & I didn't want to put her in the position of having a boyfriend who couldn't fully be there for her & I didn't want her friends to make fun of her for it. I guess I didn't do that well enough & I found tweets from her saying about how it was "true love" and how we have so much in common & that she looked forward to opening a text from me. I felt so bad for what I did and I cried myself to sleep for several nights. We hung out a few times just as friends and I really started to fall for her & realized that having her in my life could really change things for me. I've never had a girlfriend before, but I'd love for her to be my first. I think she's lost interest in me and it makes me absolutely sick to my stomach that I messed around and possibly lost a really good girl. I know I probably really deserve this, but I'm freaking out... We have SO much in common & I really love talking to her but I know I would probably shed a few tears & cry a bit if I told her to her face. The more time I spend with her, the more I like her, but I'm really nervous to tell her. What should I do? Should I just tell her in person or let her go?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• You were basing the situation on practical reasons (your head), whereas she was basing them on emotional reasons (your heart). Get that straight with her & say that you do indeed really like her, that you don't want that lapse to be a hindrance, & that you really want to move forward with her knowing how you feel.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• Never be afraid to jump into a puddle of love. It doesn't seem to me that she cares that you are visually impaired, it seems like she sincerely likes you and that should be enough for you to take a shot at it, seeing that you feel the same about her. Tell her what you just told us and take it from there, I'm sure she will not only understand, but she will like you even more... for being honest with her. Tell her in person.

• TELL HER. Please do it.

What Guys Said 1

• Tell her you like her. It seems like she likes you back. If she says no it will hurt less than the months of wondering.