The Chased Becomes The Chaser?

I've been spending a lot of time with this amazing woman for nearly 3 months. She has been throwing signs at me left and right that she was interested but I didn't pick up on them fast enough. I'm really into her, which she knows & now I feel like the roles have reversed. I still talk to her every once in a while and I've been trying to get some one on one time with her just to tell her how i feel which has been fairly difficult lately but before it was no problem at all. Is she losing interest? If so, is there anything I can do? Should I give her some space? I'm head over heels for this girl and I don't want to freak her out. I've even considered just popping up at her home one day to see if we could walk and talk to put it all out there and see what happens. I just don't like what ifs. I don't want to sit on my ass waiting for something to magically happen but I don't want to be so persistent that I push her away either.

Most Helpful Girl

• nice... she might be losing interest... i say keep it cool but do try to invite her to events that you know she can't pass up, for example, invite her to a concert of her fav band or like invite her to catch a movie she has been wanting to see, etc. something that would make it hard for her to say no to, and then tell her how you feel at that point, obviously you want to keep it light though, but do something

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah don't pop up at her house, unless you want a restraining order. Just ask her for coffee! Make it even better & throw in a donut or something! Although I hate donuts with a passion..

What Guys Said 0