Dating someone the same age never works for me, any insights why?

When Is say same age, I mean born in the same year.

Don't get me wrong, I know people who are happy in relationships with someone of the same age, I'm not denying their credibility. In my personal experience however, I've find that I either never connect with girls the same age as me that I've liked, or if I do go end up going out with them it always ends bad.

On the other hand, I have no problem connecting with women who are a bit younger or a bit older than me. Even after it doesn't work out, I'm still able to maintain good terms with the girls who aren't the same age.

Girls, if you're on the flip-side of the coin, please do share what your thoughts behind this are. What do you think of guys the same age versus guys who are younger or older than you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Small sample size.

What Girls Said 1

• I prefer guys who're older because they're dependable and protective and they also seem more mature

What Guys Said 1

• This is not a normal phenomenon. You have a superpower.