How to ask him out when I'm terrified of rejection?

I went on a couple of dates with a really great guy and we really hit it off. We kind of fell into a casual relationship and usually meet up once or twice a week to hook up. We have a lot of fun when we're together and get on really well. He refers to me as "his girl" and has told me he's not dating anyone.

I would really like to ask him out for a drink, but I'm really worried that he'll reject me. I'm worried that he doesn't see me as anything more than someone to sleep with. How do I get over this fear?

Most Helpful Guy

• It is US, guys, who are afraid of rejection. A guy never rejects a date! Girls will reject a guy if she doesn't like him or if she doesn't want or if, if, if, if. A guy will never reject a girl either he likes her or not. He must be really dumbass to reject you. But from what I've read from your question you don't have such a problem! Don't worry about anything ;) Best of luck!

What Guys Said 1

• You don't. You face it but you don't get over it. Some things in life you just have to do.

What Girls Said 1

• I pretty sure that he will not reject you. Just ask about his schedule and ask if he want to go for a drink.