Does he want to be exclusive?

This guy I've been really casually dating mentioned that he hasn't hooked up with anyone else or dated anyone else since we started seeing each other. I asked him what that meant for us and he said he didn't want to be part of some rotation and that he hoped I wasn't playing with too many other guys. Does this mean he's looking for more than just a casual relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• Assume not. If he is not blatantly clear about it and accepts the chance you are casually dating around then do not presume that he seeks exclusivity.

What Guys Said 2

• I think it warrants further investigation, indirectly of course. Or if you don't want exclusivity let him know. In other words, it's your move, he put you in the driver's seat. Good Luck!

• This could mean multiple things depending on the man but most likely, he is looking for a real strong relationship.

What Girls Said 0