If nice guys finish last but nice girls don't finish last, does that make females more superior to males?

If most girls wouldn't want to date a nice guy and would rather have a guy with a bad boy image, compared to guys loving wanting nice girls and a girl with a bad girl image, does that mean in the dating world females are more superior?

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• I don't see the interest in "players" and "bad boys" and "jocks" and guys like that. Nice guys should always finish first.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I'm a nice and good girl and yet I've never had a boyfriend guys just don't like me I guess.

0|0
    0|0
    • Does it bother you that you never had one?

• I want one but I can wait. it kills me more that they never like me back so I always have low esteemand never really feel beautiful.

• Passive aggressive "nice" girls who do nothing to attract and maintain romantic attention do equally poorly.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Nice guys finish last, bad boys/players finish first, looks don't matter
    Ugly girls finish last, average/pretty girls finish first, personality doesn't matter

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I'm glad u figured that out lol. We don't get the power in the relationship dating world til mid to late game but early game they have all the power. But there all exceptions

0|0
    0|0
    • Don't sell yourself short

• I don't even know how this makes sense.

0|0
    0|0
  • 404 Logic not found

3|2
    0|0