Friendzoned or does she like me?

hey ya'll, so I was at this party the other day and one of my friends was there that I hadn't seen in a wile and we were hanging out a little bit and making small talk, (because im really awkward around girls I like) but we were just chillin with some other people.
then it was time for me to go home and so I told her bye and gave her a hug and she held on to me and was like "nooo don't go" so we litteraly hugged for like what seemed a couple minutes but probably only 45 second but anywise, she walked with me up to my truck in the dark with her friend and we hugged before I left.
so does she like me or am I in the "really good friend zone"? lol (btw I have already told her that I like her and she said we need to become better friends first, whatever that means haha)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she likes you or at least she's thinking about liking you.

• so like maybe I like you maybe I don't kinda thing? I have known her for about 2 years

• oh ok I get it, cool becase she really cool and cute! :)

• ok I will try that, how will I know if I push it to much though?

What Girls Said 3

• She's definitely into you for sure. i guess she has her reasons to stay friends for now. Good luck :)

• Sounds like she likes you I don't know need more info I wouldn't be hugging a friend zoned guy that much lol

• You're not friendzoned.. she's doing her best to get to know you better, like she said.

What Guys Said 1

• You've not been friendzoned. You are in trial period.

• what do you mean by trial period? sounds scary lol

• oh I getcha ok! Thanks

• Mhm! :D