How can a not so attractive girl attract a decent guy (okay looks, good personality)?

I'm not in college anymore and have never had a boyfriend and just feel lost in how to find a man.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want to find a male you seek out the desperate ones. If you want to find an attractive male you seek out the ones who have low-self esteem. If you want to find an attractive and confident male you increase your social status. If you want an attractive, confident, successful male you increase your value as a person.

Simple.

What Guys Said 3

• How do you know you're not so attractive? How is your personality? I lovely personality can make someone look that much better.

• what do you me when you say not so attractive?

• You should get involved in something. You will meet new people and make new friends. Go to a social gathering or something. It may be a little scary at first but who knows, you might like it..

What Girls Said 1

• Does she have a hangin body?