After being rejected, she's angry now?

long story short, i got rejected by a girl who's not attracted to me, and wanted to be friends. i have been keeping my distance and don't really talk to her anymore, and we agreed to it. recently, she started talking a lot with a mutual close friend of mine and had a conversation about me. she was basically angry and concerned about me throughout the conversation with him. after that, i texted her and she's like "you don't talk to me anymore so maybe you can?" what the fk does she want from me?

Most Helpful Girl

• happened to me before. i rejected someone and he basically stopped talking to me because seeing me everyday was "hard on him" i was mad because if we were ever real friends me rejecting him wouldn't have changed how much he liked being around me. maybe thats how she feels.

• being around her makes me suffer, have you thought about that. i mean i would love to be friend with her again, and do silly things together. but please teach me how i can avoid my feelings for her first?

• Maybe just keep reminding yourself she doesn't like you on that level

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe she's upset that "you stopped being her friend just because she didn't want to go out with you."
    That's how it would register in my head.
    I'd be a bit annoyed, but then be like "ok, FU too we obviously weren't as good as friends as I thought we were." And not think about you anymore.

• well, she knows i want to be more than friends. and she said no to me. and she expects to just shake hands and be friend again? how about my feelings for her are still there and aren't going away. i mean, how can i be friend with her lol

• yeah she think we are losing friendship and thats why she's angry, is that what you are saying?

• Not that simple, but I guess. It's just a possibility.

• She is looking for your attention i guess?

• She likes the attention that came from you, even if she didn't particularly like you in that sense.

• explain why would she want my attention anyway? she doesn't care

What Guys Said 3

• It´s a trap!!! Move on , when you get rejected , move on. If your not good enough to be her boyfriend , or even get a chance for a date , your not good enough to be her friend. Do the clean cut! it sucks I know , but don´t ask what she wants from me , ask how you can find a girl that makes you happy.

• She just wants attention. Ignore her, she doesn't like you.

• To talk, good sir.