I have two guys, How do I choose?

Their are these two guys . Number one, is such a cutie pie and I have liked him for 2yrs . The other one is nice and very outgoing . They both like me . The first one likes me, but doesn't know I know and I'm pretty sure he already found out that I like him . The second one has told me that he has liked me and told me again after her broke up with his last girlfriend . I was talking to the second online to help him feel better and he said that he liked someone who has a crush on someone else and he wants to ask her out . That is me . He knows that I like the cutie pie . The second one is also 5'5 and I am 6' . The first one is closer to my height, but still pretty short . What should I do ? And how can you choose between two guys ?

To the 3rd answerer . I'm very sure that the second likes me because he asked me not to long ago if I would consider going out with him and the first one I was told by a friend . I might not be true, but I was also told by his best friend and he shows it .
The first one is very shy, but as am I. He is so nice. We have been talking a lot and have become friends! Every night before I go to bed I think about him, then I dream about him. My heart also beats so fast when I pass or think about him.
The second is nice. He is VERY outgoing and flirts with me. He makes me smile. He is a nice friend and know that I have liked the first one and tries to get me out on a date with him because he is shy. He also told me that the first likes me and is his BF

Most Helpful Guy

• You haven't mentioned your feelings for them . Even though you've known the first guy, it's not clear if you like him better than the second . I think that before you make a decision, you should get to know both guys on a friendly level . The more you learn about them, the easier it will be to decide who to date .

Just looking at the information you've posted, the first guy would seem like the natural choice (taller, you've known him longer, he's "a cutie pie") . Unless he's not nice or outgoing enough, in which case the second one might be a better match .

What Guys Said 2

• You just need to weight the pros and cons of each guy . Try and picture yourself with each guy . One piece of advice I would look at the personality of each guy of looks . You will end up having more fun and will most likely be happier to be with the person that meshes with your personality the best .

• Are you 100% sure that they both like you . Reason I'm saying this is that at the beginning of the year I was 99% sure that 2 girls liked me so I also tried to do pros and cons . The first girl that I liked for 3 years is the one that deep down I liked more but the second girl I just met that year and we always flirted a lot . SO I though I had the choice of either of them but it turned out that the second girl liked someone else and was kind of scared off when I showed more interest in her . Bottom line is now she's dating someone else but I'm scared to ask out the girl that I've know for 3 years since if the other girl didn't like me then the first one might not either

• I think that in your case, the other girl made your decision easier . I say, go for it, but play it cool--don't pour on the seriousness and you'll be able to maintain a friendship even if she's not willing to begin a relationship .

What Girls Said 3

• Whoever makes you feel better about yourself; you go to bed smiling and you wake up smiling because it makes you feel wonderful to have their attention; they're the one . Then again, there may be no right or wrong here . Just . Flirt with both and the answer might come to you when you need it most .

also, kind of a hippiedippie thing to do but . Go to bed thinking about the problem . Sometimes your unconscious mind will solve the problem for you in your sleep . I think deep down you do know who you like more, you just need to shed some light on it .

• The way you are describing them- it sounds like your a bit biased towards the first one . I think you like the first one more hon, but definitely don't go by just what I say .

• Just make up a list of similarities and differences about the 2 guys . Also think about how both of them make you feel when you are with them . IF you still can't decide then ask some of your close friends about what they think . AND after all that you can't pick then then just wait till one of the two guys asks you out . I wouldn't worry about your height it isn't that big of thing I'm also really tall and it hasn't been a problem with any of the guys I've dated