What makes you want to have a relationship with a girl rather than just a one night stand?

basically What makes you want to have a relationship with a girl rather than just a one night stand?

Most Helpful Guy

• Attraction is definitely hard not to talk about here.

The physical criteria for a relationship is much higher than for just casual sex.
    Think about it. She has to be hot enough to make me dismiss all other romantic options.
    So I'm not going to act like 50% of the time a guy doesn't want to be in a relationship, it's for reasons other than her just not being good-looking enough. That's just life, I guess.

Other than that, a lot of girls just don't make ideal girlfriends. Maybe they have a history. Maybe they drink to much or try to many drugs. Maybe they have too many guy friends or they're too flirty with the male crowd. Maybe they don't have any female friends. Maybe they're too open about their life or they overshare on social media (which is a big one. This will disqualify as girlfriend material SO fast).

Also, sometimes, a guy just doesn't want o be in a relationship at that point in time.
    Especially if he hasn't reach the pinnacles he know he can. If he knows that in 6 months to a year, his situation will change dramatically and he'll have access to much hotter women than he ever has, why would he waste your time and his with a relationship?

What Guys Said 5

• - a lot of guys are only looking for ONS or only looking for relationships no matter what.

- guys have higher physical standards in a relationship.

- guys care about her being sweet and faithful in a relationship.

Those are the biggest factors tbh.

• I think it's more about the situation. One nighter normally just happen and sometimes what should've been a one nighter, becomes a lifer.

• If she's pretty, educated and basically we have things in common, then better turn it into a relationship.

• Well for me personally I would rather get into a relationship with a girl because I love her, like no ones business, am blessed to even come across her and want to be with her because she's totally worth it.

• what makes me want to have a relationship is having somebody to share things with and enjoy each others company etc. having a one night stand just means im horny

What Girls Said 0