Do you think girls/guys find the SAME sex to be as attractive?

For example sometimes I will see a girl and think she is super pretty but my guy friends will just think she is alright.

So do "pretty girls" differ for the same sex?

Also sorry for wording this question weirdly lol I didn't really know how to ask it.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• Do you mean that girls don't really know what pretty girls look like? I'd say the majority of girls have crap taste in females... The amount of girls i've liked that expected me to like the weirdest selection of people i've known is ridiculous. I just think that pretty girls don't get complimented as much as you'd think while girls who are either plain or unattractive get compliments because people think they 'need the boost'.

• Ok yeah that's exactly what i mean!

• Should've got you to word this question for me lol. Anyways yeah I agree and I think it's the same for guys too... often times they expect girls to be attracted to some muscular tall dude when a lot of us girls are into NORMAL guys haha.

• I have heard and seen the opposite.

• this has to do with personal taste but usually when i find a girl cute, my girl friends will find them pretty as well. for guys its different. when a girl tells me that she finds a guy attractive, i dont really care. guys dont check out other guys lol

hope this helps! :)

• I think so a little bit. I can see a guy who is either good looking or just put together well and point it out to some of my girlfriend's and they find all his faults. It's funny but when they point out a girl in the same way I can never do the same. I think guys and girls should take notice of the same sex. Nothing is hotter than self confidence.

• I acknowledge and know when a dude is a sexy beast. Do I look at that attraction the same was as I do with women? Nopeee.

• Yeah my aunt was gay for a while and she dated some beasts...

• I think so guys are hot

• Guys can't agree on what girls are hot, so it's not surprising that not all women think the same way as any individual man.

Also, if a guy likes you, they're not going to be too enthusiastic about saying someone else is hot...

What Girls Said 2

• It differs from people in general regardless of sex.
    A guy could think of a girl as really pretty and his best friend could think the opposite.

• Your guy friends just don't want to look like foolish men who all like the same girl? I think.