If a girl really likes you but doesn't contact you a lot?

Seen this girl for the past year and she's crazy about that's not a question. We made each other excluisve just recently and she doesn't really text me or anything. Is she just really low maintenance or scared to appear needy. J Always Respond and have witty conversations when we do talk.

Most Helpful Girl

• She is either
    -waiting for your reply first
    -playing it cool
    -since its exclusive, being low key

I think it might be the first two

What Girls Said 4

• In my opinion if a girl likes you she'll text. Every guy at least that I've been into I normally text everyday. there's this one guy that likes me but I don't want to be mean so I only text occasionally. But I would just ask her. It's the easiest way to get an answer, if you open it up to conversation im sure she'll be honest.

• I think she is just scared to initiate conversation. She knows that she shouldn't worry about it but she does. She just likes you and doesn't want to mess it up.

• I think every woman is different, but for me I'm probably a bit of both. I don't need a ton of interaction and I don't want to appear needy. However, I do respond to texts/IMs pretty quickly. Not sure if that's much help. You could ask her.

• When I first started dating my boyfriend I tried to keep it cool or something. I wouldn't initiate the texts because I didn't want to seem needy. Hell now we text each other each day.

What Guys Said 0