If you are a good person and you date someone not good?

OK so I dated a girl a while back but she never really took it serious she was always on drugs she even cheated on me. A couple months ago I talked with her on Facebook she's off drugs married and has kids now. My question is where was this girl when we were dating cause I loved her and cared for her

Most Helpful Girl

• people change on their own time it has nothing to do with you

What Girls Said 5

• people change. sometimes

• she was just not grown up in her mind yet then whoever she got married to really helped or changed her...

• You might be right cause a couple times she said she did things to make me hate her and wanna break up with her cause I was too nice and didn't deserve her

• yeah probably i mean you seem cool.. but in her eyes just she thought different

• She found someone that helped her change for the better or she realized how many bad decisions she's made in her life and decided to change.

• she was young and immature, probably still developing into the person she is today, it's unfortunate she did that to you during the time you guys dated... things happen though

• This happened in life.. pple some of them are only here to teach us a lesson to let go

What Guys Said 0