Tips on getting a white girl?

I'm black and I want to know if there is any tips on getting a white girl. I act white even though I'm black do they not like my skin or something?

0|0
7|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm black but I usually act red even though I'm black.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• You shouldn't be focused on race. Its what a person prefers. definitely don't tell them I've always wanted a white girl lol or white girls only that's weird. Just be yourself and trust me they'll come. I'm from Atlanta and white girls here love black guys tbh they dont go for the ones that "act" white they go for the guys that are cool and themselves

0|0
    0|0
  • How do you "act" white?

1|0
    0|0
  • Be yourself. Don't be white or black. If you aren't being real, girls will pick up on that and wonder what you are hiding. And the interracial thing is hot...

0|0
    0|0
  • Starbucks, and tiny dogs in purses. You're welcome.

1|0
    0|0
  • just be yourself... race has nothing to do with anything

0|0
    0|0
  • Most people are weirded out by someone who is more interested in their skin than who they are. Tone the infatuation with race down a little.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I act florescent blue all the time even though I'm black and get them

1|0
    0|0
  • Dude... No offense... if I am coming off as a prick... BUT there is no single way to get a white girl. I'm black as well, I just talk to women, make them laugh, get their number, talk to them a little bit through texting and then I set up a date. That's all. I've dated white women, black women and Hispanic women... simply by being myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep away from our women! JK. Just let nature take it's course, when they wanna find out bout da BBC!

0|1
    0|0