Should I tell him I have feelings for him?

I've been crushing on this guy for 8 months. We started as classmates then friends then getting really physical and he claimed to be "seeing" me, but so far he didn't ask me to be his gf. Should I just tell him "*His name*, I have feelings for you"? Does it sound ok?

Most Helpful Guy

• You nerd to have a "come to Jesus" type meeting with old what's his nuts and tell him how you feel. Simply blurting it out like that may or may not be the best idea.

I would spend at least a few seconds talking about a lighter subject to relive any tension and ease into the subject of romance. Definitely be straight forward about it. Don't beat around the bush. You never want to go beating around the bush with any serious conversation.

If everything goes well, it will be him doing the beating around your bush.

Best of luck

What Guys Said 4

• No, ot very clear and kinda boring as well. But you must be commended for being direct and having ovaries bigger than the balls most of the gag guys here that would never say a thing.

If you want a scripted confession that has worked in the past, write me.

upload.wikimedia.org/.../...rt_by_Robert_Crumb.jpg

If you are afraid of rejection, you may want to invite him out on a date a couple of times before confessing. If he rejects the date offer he most likely will reject the confess as well.

• Yeah. That's exactly the way to go. Just ask him if he is willing to date you exclusively. He's gotta say yes, after seeing you for 8 months.

If you don't commit to going steady after 8 months, it ain't never gonna happen.

• What do I ask though I have no idea what to say, I never do this before.

Do I just all of the sudden be like "So honey are you willing to date me exclusively?"

And also, if he says yes isn't that makes us gf/bf or not there yet? :/

• That's exactly what you should say. You should bring it up while you're making out - or something to that effect. 'Oh, um, babe, do you wanna go steady? I mean, we kinda are, but we're not getting any younger, and I'd like to know you cared about me enough to let me be your girlfriend.'

Give that a try. I couldn't say no to that, even if I didn't like you. Besides, its not a marriage proposal - and nothing will change - he won't have to do or act any differently.

Yeah, if he agrees to go steady or commits to being exclusive, then you are his girlfriend and he is your boyfriend. To tell you the truth, after 8 months, if he isn't dating anyone else, you are already boyfriend/girlfriend.

Go get em, Sweetheart. :)

• Aww thank you somuch I'll try that! :)

• You should , right at the next moment you catch each other eyes.

• No. Don't. It's just a bad idea.

• Then how am I suppose to know what he wants. I have feelings for him, and I need to know if he likes me or I'm just another chick.

• He was very sweet and romantic to me about few months ago. He called me pet names and would text me all the time. He's the shy type admittedly. But then, I was shy too and pretend like I wasn't that into him. Now I started to notice he contacts me much less... I think he lost interests because I didn't show enough interest...

• Do what you will. You clearly want to. And that's good. You've made up your mind. Embrace that conviction.

What Girls Said 3

• I told the guy I like that I liked him and he said that he was too use to me as a friend. So i was pushed into the FZ, but 6 months later we are going on a date soon. So if ur wiling to wait...

• I wait for 8 months... I can wait ore or less now it shouldn't matter, ask long as I don't scared him off by telling him that I have feelings for him.

• N u lucky coz things goes on but what if doesn't

• I don't know if he actually likes me tho. like we have flirty text, but like the only reason y we r going to go out is because I get a prize for hugging him first.

ITS A LOT OF UNCERTAINTY. STRESS

• Its better 2 make sure first ask him what he think about u

• Can I just all of the sudden be like "So what do you think about us?" and by us I mean our relationship, what we are etc.

• Yeah that wha i think

• i say go for it