GUYS: Is a sensitive girl a turn off?

I had a guy tell me that I was a sensitive person.. Is that a bad thing? Does he probably not like me because I'm sensitive? I'm always there for people... me and him were talking and some guys made fun of my bra size and I was upset because they said that so that's how it came up I guess? Is that a bad trait?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't get your question. How does being bullied by others make you sensitive? And why the fuck would having a personality where you care for people be a turn off? If anyone gets turned off by that then they're not worth dating anyway.

What Guys Said 7

• A bad trait being your sensitivity or the size of your tits? If its the former... no - I love sensitive girls. They're always much sweeter and gentle than other girls. Much better to talk with than any other girls.

Don't change, Sweetheart. :)

• nope never. in my opinion at least hahaa :D

• Being sensitive is great. I expect a girl to be sensitive with a balance of emotional controI. I don't like 'over' sensitivity. Neither in myself nor others. I have seen girls that keep crying for petty reasons. I don't like that.
    I see her crying due to some bad events, failure or emotional trauma? Very much appreciated. I will give a tight hug.
    Seeing her cry due to some romantic emotional ending in movies? Or fight with her bestie or friends which lead her to cry out? Or boyfriend /husband forgets to wish her on birthday? Not desirable...

• for me it is, i want the girl to be tough both mentally and physically

• It depends, an overly sensitive person probably wouldn't get along with me cause i am usually making jokes all of the time.

• No. I don't see why it would be. That's fine

• Weak people are worthless.

• WOAH lol thank you for that uplifting comment. I sure needed to hand out some appreciation tonight, bud.

• You will never know!

• I'll tell you mine! lol Secret for a secret?

What Girls Said 2

• I think being sensitive is great because you feel all the emotions much stronger, including happiness. Well i do anyways :)

• I'm sensitive too. Guys don't seem to mind it from what I've seen. It helps me to be mindful of others feelings and act kindly