What do you get a 16 year old guy for his birthday?

i have just started dating this guy, and it his birthday, any suggestion on his present.
P. S- i live in a country desert town in Australia so shops are limited...
please help

Most Helpful Guy

• A blow job, Honey. That's it. Or wrap something else up. That's what he's hoping for.

I'm telling you the truth, too. I'm not trying to be crude or dirty.

• um, we are just 16 and he is a gentleman, and my and his father would kill him, first date also come on

• No problem, Sweetheart. Let me know if it works out.

Good luck.

• Thanks :D

What Guys Said 6

• i don't know a video-game perhaps?

• A slab of beer.

• You can get him something small to make him think of you. Honestlyb if he's a decent guy then you just being there for him on his birthday is enough.

• thank you this was very helpful and sweet and he is a decent amazing guy, lucky to have him :D

• And hell probably think its cute that you put effort into it too.

• thanks will do :D

• A gaming console ! I bet my ass he'd be the happiest person in the world (But he needs to have interest for games) . Would you give some details cause me myslef imma kind of 16

• videogames? some music cd he might like? amazon gift cards?

• A card and your dirty panties so he can relieve himself since you don't sleep with him.

What Girls Said 4

• Money. He can put it toward anything he wants ( pre-ordering a video game ect.) You may think your not putting enough thought into it but it can really help a guy out!

• You can't go wrong with food, or so I've heard

• thank you, as long as it isn't peanuts because that is what he is allergic to hahaha. i appreciate your quick response

• For my guy I always like to try to make my gifts unique. . so I do a lot of my shopping through eBay because you cm t find a lot of those gifts just anywhere and trust me those gifts have been the most memorable.. i dig down deep and try to find what he's into than think of how to make it unique.. to me watch, cologne is so cliche

• If you just started dating him I doubt it matters what you get him. Don't spend too much maybe get him like a video game or a new controller if he likes video games. If he doesn't buy him something he likes.