What to do if she says she doesn't want a relationship now?

I am infatuated by this girl and call or text her daily. We have started sleeping together here and there but when i ask about a relationship she states she is not ready yet and has multiple excuses as to why. She says she doesn't know if she will come around to having a relationship with me. She has said to me just enjoy me and have fun and let me see if i get there. I guess i do push for her to be with me and thus her response. We hang out, do dinners, go away on weekends together - all that fun stuff. I just can't get her out of my head. I can't imagine not being with her and its already hurting me that she says that she is not ready. Am i delusional that she will oneway come around? Do i wait? Any advice appreciated.

I guess i also just got divorced 6 weeks ago... she knows I'm over it but i think it spooked her a little through the process - i know she said she doesn't want to be a rebound but i assured her she wasn't (and she isn't)... We have been seeing each other for about 6 months now but really only sleeping with each other in the last 2 months... Does that make any difference to your answers...
Again thanks to anyone who answers - i sure appreciate your time :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• if you can't handle just sex, tell her that and then stop sleeping with her

What Girls Said 3

• tell her you want more and if she can't decide what she wants then you have to let her go, sounds like she's just interested in being friends with benefits and nothing more, if you continue doing this, you're going to end up hurt, so cut her off now or make her decide

• She sounds like she's being honest with you. I don't think expecting someone to change usually is successful. If she's not there, it is about her, not you, therefore you cannot affect the outcome for her. In other words, find someone who is joyful and content to be with you in a relationship.

• This is what most girls go through when it is the friend with benefit thing, but hey it works the same way, as long as she is getting exactly what she wants she is not going to change it, if it's not broke dont fix it, so you have 2 choices continue exactly as you are and enjoy it. Or tell her how you feel, that you want a commitment and whatever else, and accept whatever answer she gives you.

What Guys Said 2

• When a girl says that she doesn't want a relationship, it usually translates to "I don't want a relationship with you".

I wouldn't wait for anyone if I was you. Cut her off and search for someone else because your Princess Peach is in another Castle.

• You abide.