Girls: What would you do if your boyfriend was taking forever to say "I love you"? would you bring it up?

Girls: What would you do if your boyfriend was taking forever to say "I love you"? would you bring it up? Would you say it first?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I wouldn't bring it up. I also would not say it first. Ugh. That would stress me out so much.

What Girls Said 4

• I would only say it if I actually meant it. You can't force someone to say they love you, so there's no point bringing it up.

• No if he really knows me he would know to say it

• i would definitely bring that up haha cause that would signal me that something might be wrong with me hehe :)

• I personally never say it first. Not because I'm playing games but I believe that when a guy finally says it, then he means it and is sure of his feelings and it's just not a sentiment he's returning to a girl just because she said it first.

What Guys Said 1

• I just had that very issue with my girl, I did bring it up. Didn't go over too well I might add.