Is the married man at work: Just playing around or is he actually flirting?

The married man that I work next to at work, is constantly flirting with me, or at least I think he is. He will constantly put his body against mine or he will put his hands on the sides of my waist. He has literally picked me up in the air twice and if we hug goodbye, he will make sure no one is looking and hug me tightly, Yes he has put his hands in places that they shouldn't go and I have told him to keep his hands to himself. Anyway when other co-workers at the job ask him what is going on between the two of us: he says that he is married and that we are just kidding around. Please help me understand if I am taking this wrong, because he has never said that to me, when it is just the two of us.

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys are always at least KINDA down.
    His physical attention means he obviously has a hard time keeping his hands off of you.

In the right situation, he would definitely sleep with you.

What Guys Said 1

• Just kidding around is a way of making light of a free feel. Leave him alone. You like him and he said he was married and if he was not married, he lied. No matter if he is married or not, someone is going to bet hurt and possibly you will be the one.

What Girls Said 3

• He is flirting with you, tell him off. You shouldn't find it arousing.

• He is both, dont let him mess up with your mind

• Tell him to stop. Whatever it is he's doing is completely inappropriate