Can terrible kissing ruin a new romance?

Girls, can terrible kissing kill romantic feelings quickly? Can that be worked through if you enjoy someone's company?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a drag, but not necessarily a deal breaker. My last bf was an awful kisser and we eventually just stopped making out and only kissed closed mouth. I was super bummed about it, but I figure you can't have everything.

• Did you ever try to train him for lack of a better term?

• He was hopeless. That may work for younger guys, though. Haha.

What Girls Said 3

• Not a deal breaker. There's been a couple guys the first time I made out with them they weren't very good but I actually liked them so we kept things going and it really clicked the next time. I guess maybe they are too nervous or both of us had to get used to the other idk. But one bad make out session hasn't scared me off yet loll

• It is a deal breaker unless I can see that he wants to change the way he kisses. The thing is if he likes the way he kisses and wants me to change, then I won't be happy and if I change his way then he won't be happy.

• Yes it can for sure. It can be worked on but it'd also be pretty awkward

What Guys Said 1

• I would think it could dampen the relationship.