Are guys freaked out by girls like me?

I'm really sweet and giving, very nurturing, but I'm a little hardcore. I like hardcore sex, violent video games, violent music, violent tv shows, dark humor. I cuss often and speak my mind and I'm pretty aggressive but I have a sweet tone of voice. I'm pretty intelligent and like having good debates, but I no means am a "good" girl. I am perfectly myself and I'm known for being rather attractive, all though I think I could look better (well doesn't everyone?)

I've met some guys who don't like me, and some who do. But I'm not sure if this is an ideal or if I'm not a typical "girl" and that freaks guys out at first? Have you met a girl like me?

Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like you are a more hard core person than someone who is sweet, giving, and nurturing. Some times we need to work on restraining our wild impulses, because they can hurt people, and alienate what otherwise would have been good friends, and good connections.

We must practice restraint, because not everything we want, or like, will benefit us in the end.

My suggestion would be to work on your maturity, and wisdom. God has helped me to see the faults and flaws in myself, and I am working to overcome them.

To be honest if I met you and liked you, it would be very neat to know you were hard core in a way, later on down the line, but that you had control of it, and could have fun later on. I'm not talking about sex, just in general, you wouldn't freak out of I wrestled with a wolf or had fun with extreme shooting exercises or whatever.

• I'm atheist, so that part about god was irrelevant to me. I'm a nice person to others, but my interests aren't. I guess you'd just have to meet me to understand.

What Guys Said 11

• 1|1
  • @rthomas43 Fat chance. The ring's in your answer not on her finger. :P

Asker, what do you think?

www.myringideas.net/.../...engagement-rings-11.jpg

• Damnnnnn. I dig it :)

• Well his is bigger but...
      1. Mine (well, yours if you want it) is gold and
      2. That's never stopped me before. :P

• d00d you seem cool as shit. I can hang with you fyreals.

• @Asker will you marry me?

It is so hard to find girls like you who just act themselves and like boyish stuff like violent video games and who just speak their minds and like smart debates. Usually girls debate over makeup and other meaningless crap
    You are a treasure, I mean it

• I like a strong confident woman. 😃

• Your a dream girl

• Sounds like girlfriend material.

• No I've never met a girl like that. I doubt you could be into darker stuff than me. You literally can't like more violent music than me. I'm not freaked out.

• I guess you mean a loud party girl who is crazy but harsh. I guess I avoided those also got slapped by one for no reason.
    it also doesn't sound good if you describe yourself, I always think of someone stuck up behind the computer when I see that.
    I mean you better let people describe you after they know you

• Lol no I'm definitely not a loud party girl. My interests just aren't common.

• I have more of a laid-back vibe. Loud people annoy tf out of me.

• me aswell. I can't tell you if I would take such a girl or not.

• not feaked out, even a bit.

• There's too much violence and cursing, so like a Dragon from Dragon's Den, I'm out.

What Girls Said 0