Could you explain to me why girls fall always for the tall guy?

this question really makes me wonder

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Around a hot tall guy, you get to wear heels with reckless abandon without worrying that you will tower over him!
    2. They are born knowing how to pick you up and throw you on a bed :p
    3. When you are near a hot tall guy, you feel safe, like nothing can happening to you because other people are intimidated by tall people.
    4. You feel safe when they hug you, and your height matches theirs in such a way that your ear hits their heart and you can hear it beat.
    5. When they hug you from behind they can rest their chin on your head and grab you, causing you to melt a little bit inside.
    6. You can turn their sweaters and shirts into dresses. Just throw on some pumps and hit the club, gurl!
    7. Hot guys who are tall and big can reach stuff off the top shelf for you, and when they do you can stare at them and watch as their muscles flex.
    8. All tall hot guys are sexy when sitting down because they are so tall that they have to slouch, meaning their legs are spread open kind of and just yessss.
    9. Tall guys look great in clothes because clothes are made with tall people in mind. Plus it’s really cute when they roll their pants up to show some of their socks, a look that only tall people can pull off effectively!
    10. They have healthy genes.
    11. You will never have to wear kitten heels/ be conscious about your shoe choice/worry about looking taller than your man.
    12. People who love tall guys know that the act of looking at a tall dude is an act of seduction because you have to look up at him and just omg.
    13. If you’re shorter than your man friend, you “fit” together with them in awesome ways.
    14. Sometimes a hot guy is so tall that holding his hand is awkward so you hold his bicep instead, which is just as good!
    15. Because when your hot tall man friend takes you to concerts, he can see everything but will use his domineering height to comb through the crowd to make sure you get to see, too.
    16. When you go to stuff with him it will be easier for your friend

• what wold you consider the ideal height range for a male?

• Did you come up with this list yourself? Again, #4 was really beautiful. :)

• actually yah i did! and thanks again @PlaceintheSun

What Girls Said 5

• The same reason why most guys go for slimmer girls over heavier girls. Or prettier girls over less pretty girls. It's a matter of personal preference. Height is seen as an attractive feature.

• is it really that attractive? what is so special about it

• i get it thanks for taking the time to give your opinion have a good day

• Heavier girls can do something about it short guys are stuck being shorter due to genetics an unfair comparison though if girls prefer taller guy's that is fine after all we can't help who we are attracted to.

• I understand why girls are attracted to tall guys, but I prefer men closer to my height. The last guy I was with was only 5'8" and I am 5'5". It was nice. :) Smaller guys, that is, guys who are not too tall and big, seem more precious to me. Ha ha

• It's very attractive but I don't care short guys are cute too!!!

• good attitude lady :D

• Well you have to message me your anonamous

• i did it

• It makes girls feel uncomfortable to be with a guy shorter than them. It's weird but true

• They don't always, but tall guys are sexy.

• so a tall guy wold grab your attention?

• Yea he would. It's not that short guys can't be sexy, but if you had the exact same guy, like same face body personality etc, and there was a tall and a short version, the tall would just look more sexy.
      I've seen tons of short sexy guys though, and even though girls say they like tall guys I know most still see guys who aren't so tall that are sexy. Tallness just adds to sexy, it doesn't make it.

• i get it thanks :D have a good day

What Guys Said 2

• being over 6 foot here, I've never seen that happen to me. I know several of my guy friends who are shorter by half a foot who have girls that show no interest in me.

• i guess you're right i see a lot of short guys who get tons of girls i guess height isn't that big deal

• to some girls it plays a bigger factor. But yeah every girl has her preference.

• yeah you're right bro

• Height usually means security and manliness. If your not at least 6'2 your screwed.