Why doesn't he just break up with me?

He would just distance himself slowly, not respond to texts as often, until il hardly hear anything from him. I would respect him more if he just told me it was over. I even asked him if he wanted to break up and he said no. Why so guys do this? It's disrespectful and hurtful. If he wanted to no longer be with me, I would let him walk away without a fight. Doing it this way seems really rude.

Why do guys break up with women by pulling a hoodini or breaking away slowly?

Most Helpful Girl

• They're cowards, just tell him your done with his inattentive and disrespectful behavior.

What Guys Said 3

• Just in case they want to come back because they couldn't find anything better.

Or.. they don't want to hurt your feelings by telling you they are done with you.

• I wouldn't mind it he ended it and there will be no door left open for someone who has little respect for me. I have already decided to start dating anyway :)

• He doesn't want to be alone and you are more than willing.

• More than willing to what? Lol

• Indeed

• Indeed... ee.

• you should just end it

• That's what he wants me to do so he feels less guilty. I will let him do it his way but by title I'm single and open to dating.

• Just tell them it's over then it's donee

• Ok I will

What Girls Said 0