Why don't Caucasian men (meaning European or of European-decent) like Middle Eastern women?

I'm asking because I've noticed that white men usually date white women and if they wanna step out of their own race it's always either Asians or maybe sometimes Hispanics, and rarely I see them with African-American women, but almost never with Middle-Eastern women. So why is that?

And I'm referring to the type of Middle-Eastern women who were born and raised in the US or any other western culture, who have a western education, and Americanized but at the same time possess some of their cultural customs.

Most Helpful Guy

• Cultural issues, not attraction issues.

Most Caucasian men expect relationships to be sexual, and may anticipate that middle eastern women don't share those expectations.

To be honest, some of the middle eastern women I knew weren't even permitted to date at age 20.

What Guys Said 20

• The cultural divide is so vast, I wouldn't feel like you would accept me, having lived a life of so much freedom, and that perhaps my expectations would be too fast passed for you.

There was the most amazing middle eastern girl I met at college, several years younger than me but very bright, charming and beautiful. I didn't even attempt to flirt with her or get a date with her, because I figured I would have to be near virginal, have a spotless background, and have fewer character flaws to even stand a chance. Not that she was full of herself, she was a very humble girl, I don't even think she was aware quite how amazing she was, which really is how I like them. A real gem. Perhaps my opinion has as much to do with her wholesomeness as her ethnicity and religion.

• We tend to like 'White' features - small lips, noses, asses.

• there are some middle eastern woman with those features

• A few. Of course, I WOULD pick a Middle-Eastern girl over a black one. For sure.

• I don't know what you are talking about haha. I love women from all over the world, as long as they are beautiful, funny, and interesting. I tend not to like white girls so much but there are exceptions to every rule haha

• I'd be concerned that even if the girl herself is born and raised in the West, her family might not be so enlightened and would object to them dating a white boy.

• If I ever met one that was DTF, I suspect I'd be more interested in dating her.

• Middle Eastern women can be very sexy but I think the cultural divide is too great for a long term relationship. Plus, even if she is westernized her parents and family (especially her male relatives) would probably come after me or some crazy shit.

• Different skin tone, less attractive, Asians are pretty much white so whites can sometimes go with them, african/indian skin tone = different, so nobody is attracted.

• well, Middle-Easterns are actually of the Aryan race so they are technically Caucasian, Asians are a completely different race than Caucasians though

• NOT all middle eastern women have dark skin, actually a lot of them have very fair skin.

• Yes, they do and I'm sure a white person wouldn't have a problem going with them, maybe you want to rewrite your question as, why do dark skinned middle eastern women not get much attention.

• I have no problem in liking middle eastern women they are attractive

• It's not that White guys don't like Middle Eastern girls. But a White guy and a Middle Eastern girl both have completely different values. It's very hard to pursue that kind of relationship. Don't get me wrong, I do find Middle Eastern girls rather attractive but I'm not very traditional though, so I would rather if she was at least sorta Westernised as you are saying.

• I think that this answer makes the most sense. Because just reading though it and picturing my life, (I'm obviously middle eastern) with a white man and a middle eastern man they were two completely different stories. And the truth is, the middle eastern version of it makes more sense.

• It involves your dad, an axe, and his head.

• Middle Eastern women are beautiful and I would definitely date one if we met, clicked and were good together.

• lol @ the thirst for white men on GaG, y'all have it good.

• I know how bad it sounds, but I think a big part of the wanting a white man is their undeniably good looks and the genes and DNA that come with it.

• I know for a fact that most Asian women seek white men specifically for their looks and "DNA". There are tons of forums and articles on it online of Asian women admitting that thats what they want.

• ok nony, whatever helps you sleep at night.

• So, European men dating middle-eastern women in the USA? hmm!

• Many do, the problem is cultural/religious.

• Middle Eastern Women are big freaks behind doors, religion is just a front.

• hmm i can't really deny that lol

• Nothing wrong with them but I'm not from the US

• I do find them attractive. But I tend to encounter quite a bit of racism on their part, so I've stopped trying to ask. I know not all are like that (I've known plenty from school who were really cool), but as a point of making things simple and easy for myself, I don't bother.

• We're actually probably the least racist of any other race on the planet. We respect everybody.

• I've no doubt that is probably true in general, perhaps I've just had poor luck. But it has been my experience. Perhaps it is about keeping up appearances to Middle Eastern men?

• It's not that we are not physically attracted to them, it's cultural. Most guys think they'll have problems with a girl's family or something. If a girl was open-minded enough (I'm not into girls who are too religious or conservative) I wouldn't have a problem dating her.

• Really? That's interesting. It makes sense. It's just unfortunate.

• I went out with a Pakistani girl called Kiran and and Iranian girl called Nisa. They were both raised in the UK, they were both really hot!

Nothing against Asian girls here clearly. I think some of them have a rep. for being high maintenance. They've seen their father break his balls to provide for them (often spoiling them) and they expect their partner to do the same whilst lavishing her with attention, but not too much attention. It's difficult for a guy to be in two places at once though.

• I can kind of see where you are coming from.

• That's very true, they both do value academics and education. However, I think the Asian culture is a little more lenient when it comes to dating people outside their own race, and that may play a factor in why white men would rather date Asian women, because the are no strict restrictions set by their parents and their family.

• I can see where you're coming from and agree partially. Depends where you live how progressive the society is, here it's rarely a problem. In my experience you'll go through the old fashioned vetting process by the family that used to be common procedure in white families. As long as you're obviously respectful, polite, hard working and not full of shit you'll be approved! lol. Some women from some families are off limits though, for both cultural and religious reasons. I don't really see a woman as fitting in to a category of date-able or not, you'll only find out if you make the effort.

• Because they have Caucasian women who are ready and willing.

• Then why do a lot of white men date Asian women?

• hmm okay I guess that does answer my question, although these assumptions are false but it does clear it up

• Almost all assumptions about other races are false.

What Girls Said 4

• Many ME men and woman are very dark, as are Indians
    Some Caucasian people just don't care for that.
    It's more cultural than anything else.
    If we ever go borderless, throughout the world, we can stop fearing one another and integrate based on intrinsic values instead of pigment.
    :)

• I have no idea.

• I can't answer this. So far, i have dated a finnish guy, a danish and two germans. I am 25 and it happened in 8 years so around 1-1.5 years for each relationship on average. And i am middle-eastern rooted (Turkey). Never dated a middle-easterner thou. And my best friend have dated one belgian one Canadian and now a german. The other best (we three girls) is currently dating a half polish-half spanish. Like all blonde/light stuff. And at some time while i was dating them, i was living in turkey until 18 then went to usa. So i am not americanized at all and my friends neither as one newly moved to amsterdam from amsterdam and th other to munich.. But well turkey is more like Europe compared to arabic countries and we are not arabs. Maybe u have never seen it but i assure you i have seen many couple like that.

• I'm middle eastern, Iv dated white guys, but I'm from England so it might just be an American thing

• I definitely think that Americans are a lot more picky and for lack of a better word "racist" towards middle eastern women

• Oh I don't know it's defiantly an American thing the, because 2 of my uncles are white, so I know for sure it's not a big deal in England for an Arab to be married to a white person

• Yes asker they are pretty much racist against mid-east due to media and extremists in mid-east. I am middle eastern and i have dated three germans and a french guy and i have in total of 4 bfs in my life. I am from turkey later moved to us and i am not americanized at all.