Did you feel awkward when you got your first boyfriend/girlfriend?

I recently (a few days ago) got my first boyfriend. I feel kind of awkward about it lol. I like him and everything, but I've never had a boyfriend so I feel kind of weird about it. But he makes me so happy. Did you feel this way when you got your first boyfriend/girlfriend? Can you tell me why I feel awkward about it?

• Yes
  • No
  • A little bit

Most Helpful Girl

• Its awkward bcoz its new and honestly it'll alway be awkward when it first starts off whenever u get into a new relationship bcoz you both are new to one another and your guard is down and it can be a little scary.. but also wonderful. Have fun!

What Guys Said 1

• No I didn't feel awkward at all, I was 18 and it was perfect, it felt completely natural and I felt so at ease with her

• I'm 15 and I just feel a little weird about it

• I've known him a few months but got really close with me the past few weeks and he asked me out last Friday

• He is older than me though

What Girls Said 1

• Yes of course, I was inexperienced and didn't want to make a wrong move.