When you're watching a movie with a guy and he has an erection?

I was watching a movie at his place. I wasn't touching him or anything, was just watching the movie and I noticed it. I really controlled my urge to react. Nothing happened that day.

He has invited me over again for a movie. We're still dating and I like him a lot so I said yes. If this happens again what should I do? If I see a huge bulge that's visible in the peripheral vision when I'm talking to him.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's just a normal reaction when he's around you. Especially when you're sitting close. You don't have to do anything you don't want to do. His equipment works. He's sitting by a girl he likes and thinks is attractive. Erections happen.

What Guys Said 6

• Well if you want to help him out with it (if you know I mean) go ahead, if not don't bring it up you'll just make it awkward

• Help him out if you're comfortable. If not just ignore it. I know my girlfriend has fun giving me random boners at inopportune times. Look at it like a compliment :)

• Are you (him) in need of some assistance? Let me help you with that...

• You should have sex with him

• what do you think.

• Easy! Put your hand on his knee and sloooooowly work your way up his thigh!

What Girls Said 3

• Lots of boner questions today.

So you place your hand on his thigh while watching the movie. When he gets a boner (because he will for sure) you massage it over his pants. Make out for a little...
    If you don't want to reach that step yet then ignore the boner like it's not even there.

• If you feel comfortable (I'm not sure how long you two have been together), kiss him or even give him a hand job or oral? If you're not ready for that just ignore it.

• If you want to act on it do it. If you don't then don't act on it.