Ask an Alpha Male anything.. Advice for guys. Info for girls?

I am a manly man, guys guy alpha. Guys, feel free to ask me anything. Tips on how to act in public, what manly guys eat, what they drink, what to wear etc. Girls, feel free to get into the mind of an alpha.

Lifestyle, cars, women, clothing, watches, fitness, luxury.
Great questions everyone. Glad I can help.

Most Helpful Guy

• Who do you main in Smash Bros?

• he'd obviously be the yoga instructor

• 3ds version is for when you're on the go. But when you're at home the wii u version is what you'll always want to play

• I like Link a lot and pikachu is fun to use to annoy people with... I love pokemon and Legends of Zelda :D

What Girls Said 53

• how does an alpha man fold a fitted sheet?
    enlighten me, please.

• Haha I love it!

An alpha man has his woman do it for him of course;)

• POW!! Lol

• Alpha men don't make their women do shit for them, that's called laziness

• Why are you anon if you're supposedly an "alpha"? Are you scared that your inbox will get blown up by women flinging themselves at you because we apparently love "alpha" males?

• Why are you anonymous? I thought "alphas" were brave or some shit.

• That's exactly what I'm wondering. He's the pussy of the jungle not the king of it.

• I believe you, but I don't know that's you. Its your words that have meaning. I am from the US if that's helps.

And yes, you are very attractive.

• Exactly what I was thinking lol

• 8|9
    • Kirk was alpha. Spock beta.

• Why does a grown man still use the term "alpha"?

• I think this is bs. I don't think an Alpha will call himself "Manly Man". That's just plain silly.

• Just trying to explain to those that don't know what an alpha is. An alpha doesn't refer to himself as an alpha or many man bc he doesn't have to.

• don't know mate, I just feel like an "Alpha male" would have no interest in posting something like this.

• Helping those that need it.

• How are you?

• I'm doing Ok sweetie ;)

• In my experience, actual alpha makes don't need to run around, proclaiming they're alpha. They simply are. Announcing that you're alpha actually sounds insecure, my friend... not confident.

• I don't know you from Adam, but you seem to be conflating several subjects. Being assertive doesn't guarantee dominance. Being dominance doesn't guarantee Alpha. There are PLENTY of assertive, dominant Betas, hanging around an Alpha, waiting for their opportunity to challenge. Hell, if they have enough Sigmas by their side, they might even defeat the alpha. Their newfound position won't last long, however, because they lack confidence.

A confident male can be assertive without being domineering. An alpha is dominant BECAUSE he's magnanimous. He has nothing to prove. The position was gifted to him, and that's not something you can teach or learn, it just is.

• Alpha isn't going around proclaiming they're "God", thats called douhebagery

• Is there any way we can make you go away, forever!
    XD

• do you like cuddling?

• Always make your women feel safe and secure. If she wants to cuddle u cuddle.

• hahahahaha ok! so you like to cuddle?

• how can i make an alpha male stop being a coward?

• Why come out of the box with a derogatory remark toward me?

• he has invited me to dinner but i declined, was busy.

• Usually if a woman is interested, and says she can't because she's busy, she'll say something along the lines of "but hey, what about next such and such at such and such". That way he doesn't feel shot down but also lets her do her thing. It sounds like you're just not interested. But if you really are, why not ask him out yourself, it's the 21st century after all. If he says no, then he's either not interested anymore or, he's playing hard to get. Just depends on how long you're willin to wait on this guy. I personally wouldn't wait around for sometime though. People who like you, make time for you, and contact you

• Do you consider any women your friends and equals/would you respect and follow a female leader? Just curious since I tend to be good at getting (groups of or individual) guys to cooperate with me, thank God.
    (I'm a former Boy Scouts archery instructor, among other things, lol - and I'm talking in the classroom, at a camp, in life...)

• Just curious bc I've always wondered what those guys thought of me. They did consistently choose me as the staff member to eat meals with (troop of older teens, I was 19 or so and there were several other female staffers) and my group of male students (18-21, I was 26) messed with me but gave me generally great evals and one said "I was really impressed - when you first got up there I was skeptical that you could handle a room full of guys but you did it." (Mostly by letting them joke off their excess energy lol.)

• ... reply? Opinion?

• How can I make alpha males leave me alone at the gym?

• If they keep bothering u they aren't alphas they are just assholes at the gym.

• So you're saying asshole and alpha, isn't synonymous with each other, yikes. I was pretty sure they were

• Why is it that I find two alphas never seem to get along.

For instance, I as an alpha female rarely get along well with very alpha type males... Yet, in the animal world, two alphas of opposite genders almost always get along and form a dominant pair...

• Two strong wills; different ideas about how to go about getting things done. I don't get along with alpha females either. You need a submissive man.

• How much wood would a woodchuck chuck IG a woodchuck could chuck wood?

• Lol you already know the answer.

• How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could Chuck Norris?

Answer: all of it

• alpha male god wanna be what does the alpha male look like i can't quite tell with your smurfy appearance and question mark face.

• I'm a white guy, with brown hair. Sometimes I wear t- shirts. And jeans.

Good? ;)

• Haha. That's Ok. I still think you are attractive..

• Lol thanks :) your attractive as a description haha

• Do alpha men carry handkerchiefs? If so, what is the proper way to use one?

• I already answered a queestion about pocket squares

• Blowing your nose on a cloth is gross. Use a tissue. A handkerchief should be used for dabbing sweat on ones brow, and should be kept in a jacket pocket not seen. When alphas wear suits and the weather warms up they may use them.

• "Blowing your nose on a cloth is gross. Use a tissue."

What type of man uses a tissue? The answers not "an alpha"...

• What defines a man (or person rather) as an "alpha"? Is there a specific criteria?

• Why don't y'all ever text back? :/

• Because we have other options. We usually have more than one girl we can text. If we feel like it, we will text you.

You should be getting texts back. You are very attractive..

• I don't know. Thanks though :)

• That shows he's a player and will wind pub hurting the girl, best to drop him quicker than later

• i loved alpha males so atractive … but I'm getting tired of ur bullshits and being players.. its getting old..
    i guess the nice guy does win in the end cuz i rather go for the nice guy than deal with the alpha males bullshit.

• That's why the keyword in "nice guys finish last" is LAST. They FINISH, last

• How tall are you and what's your body type?

• Are you as dashing as James Bond?

• Yes, as much as possible. My favorite Bond is Daniel Craig though, and he's a less dashing and more gritty Bond. Favorite Bonds: Craig, Roger Moore, Connery.

• What do you think of my smile?

• Hmm, not sure if I believe you but I'll ask anyways. Do you like animals? Do you hate feminists?

I'm not at all interested in "alpha males" but I'm curious.

• Love animals. Do not love feminists.

• Why don't you like them? Do you just hate how some seem to believe in female superiority or do you not think women and men should be treated equally?

• Feminists are ok, hell in a feminist, and I'm a guy, it's femiNAZIS that I don't like, look it up, always an animal lover, anyone who isn't, is satan

• How does an alpha male settle an argument

• He decides the argument is over and moves his attention to something else.

• Much better. Nice eyes. Nice lips.. attractive

• Sorry I couldn't resist this: I have always out argued alphas, they are 9/10 pretty fuckin retarded. Their power comes from thinking they are right, and doing everything in their power to reframe it so it looks like they are right. THEN the fight comes. Make an alpha look stupid, and the gloves are off. Great example: politics. Powerful men. Argue against their rule and guess what: Jail or execution. Macho bullshit. But women are attracted to it. What can you do.

• Omg you're like the male version of me

• In one of the comments a girl was talking about how her crush doesn't approach her and you told her to move on. What if a girl never gets approached and what are some ways to show a stranger guy your intrested

• You are young. You will eventually be approached. Hang in there.

• When did you become an alpha

• What's your worst fear?

• Failure. I mentioned this already

• More from Girls
    23

What Guys Said 60

• Genius question! Although you've let your true self out by even asking the question. A true alpha male doesn't need to tell people he's alpha. The people who try to talk alpha are in fact beta males.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a beta too. Daniel Craig, Ryan Gosling, the Bradleys (Pitt and Cooper!) (insert other alphas here) - those guys would never class themselves as alpha males. Nor would they think that being alpha means putting down women and trying to pick the manliest mug to have their tea in! They just get it done!

I suppose it's like Buddhism, you can't rush enlightenment! If you think that being kind, generous, complimentary or friendly to women stops you being alpha then you're confusing alpha with pimp haha!

Guy who want to be alpha think that things like kindness

• A long and misguided comment irrelevant to anything I spoke about.
      1. In order to have an alpha advice thread the word alpha must be mentioned so people know what its about. Duh.

2. You only named actors who have played alpha characters, however that does not mean they are alphas in their real lives.

3. I did not put down women in any comments. In fact I gave sound and honest advice.

4. I mentioned nothing about mugs or tea.

5. I was kind generous and complimentary to every woman responder in the thread.

Read. Comprehend. Form an opinion based on facts not your emotion. Then fight like hell.

That's alpha.

• Better make it a One Man Band. I don't know Brad Pitt in real life - get off his dick and read something other than TMZ. Thanks for participating.

• Ahaha! Classic Beta humour! I love it. The Beta Band are a famous indie band. Each time you reply you further prove your Beta-ness and make me chuckle even more - an alpha would never spend time chatting on a forum with a beta like me! You've made my day. I'm so glad we became beta buddies! Love you so much Beta Man x

• With all the shit that comes out of your mouth, does your ass ever get jealous?

• I find the concept of alpha, beta and omega to be rather silly. The human term for alpha was simply taken and adopted to describe a rich, confident and dominant type of person. The alpha is a leader, beta is a follower and the omega is an outcast that used to be either a beta or an alpha. To adopt this for humans is silly since the terms are for members of a pack of wolves in reality the human version of this would be.

True Alphas = fathers they have the wisdom to know, when and when not to open their mouths to know when to take something and when to dish it out and the patience to see things through. And the love to care for their families as well as the power to protect them. And that is what would make a true alpha in my eyes if there was such a thing.

Alpha = upper class aka the rich, influential the owners of companies etc .

Beta = middle and upper class otherwise known as the working class which supply and provide for the upper class.

Omega = the criminals, drug deals, druggies and overall scum of the earth they are the outcasts but they still serve a purpose. Which is to provide work for various middle class job owners such as cops who make a living putting them behind bars and killing them.

• Alpha, beta, and omega are not economic classes at all. They are social/ psychological classification and the definitions vary. People of these classifications are more apt to end up in certain financial however.

Its not written in stone.

• @phoenix98... alpha is not a title and cannot be given or taken away. A title would be something like president, director, officer , captain etc. Alpha is onlya term to describe ones social and psychological behavior and thought patterns in an environment nothing more.

You have provided an intelligent and well thought out comment based on facts and your opinion. Even if we don't agree, I respect that. It brought something to the conversation and that's what this is about. Look at most of the comments from others. Most are just looking to attack or discredit me based on their preconceived notions. Look at my responses.

We will agree to disagree, however I appreciate your viewpoint.

• And I in turn can respect you, your view point and what your doing with the question you posted, your using it as a means to help people, answers questions and you don't get mad when someone does not agree with you or gets mad at you. And that I can respect, so now onto the actual question what kind of alpha do you see yourself as?

• Alpha males don't ask anonymously, pussy beta.

• I don't believe a single a word of that. I'm calling your bluff ! Liar !

• Complete arrogance. A fools mind at best, one that lacks conviction. Alpha is more than luxery, style, whatever else you described in your update.

Alpha, (god I hate using that word) is about conviction and determination, if anything at best. Even though I do not have a woman in my life, and never had one as well, my conviction is to be successful, to graduate and earn a good living.

And I'll be damned to give up that conviction for some cheap ass "advice" as you call it, which in reality is probably you just saying shallow and sexist things.

So ahead motherfucker, ban me, report me, whatever for not playing your little game.

So your move maricon.

• Read the questions, read my answers. Conviction and determination doesn't get you there without execution - how do you get what you want and whats steps are you taking to get there.

Help me help you.

• You must be reading something different. Good luck.

• I make my own luck

• are you an alpha who is a lumberjack, certified to teach Jeet Kune Do?

• No, however lumberjacks have always fascinated me. Big trees, beards, flannel shirts and drinking strong coffee in roadside diners. Appealing in a way.

• You are a manly man huh?

A man who is comforable in his own skin, but doesn't use skin care products. Someone who drives a vehicle with "muscle" But knows where to draw the line. i. e.- you won't need a ladder to get in. A man who loves women, but not all at the same time. *see playa. Protective but not overly aggresive. Prefers big dogs over cats. Masculine sans machismo. Hetero sexual, period. Soap? Irish Spring, of course.
    Brad Pitt is not a manly man but George Clooney and Paul Newman are.

Interesting...

m5.paperblog.com/.../...n-never-mind-L-qNQVaf.jpeg

• I want to ask as an alpha male why did you go anon? What are you afraid of?

• Maybe offering to help non-alphas is against the redpill douche bro code?

• dont do it (go anonymous) its a trick...

• i mean dont go non anoymous i mean

• Patek Philippe, Audemars Piguet or Vacheron Constantin?

@SHut_Up_And_Marry_Me needs an answer soon if he keeps up his trading.

• What exactly does it take for one to identify themselves as alpha and believe that it is a sufficient description of them as a person?

• I believe we all have alpha and beta aspects to our personalities. Some people are alpha in a certain area of their life, and beta in the rest. I believe we can identify ourselves as one or the other depending on which is theore dominant side you're naturally engaged to project. Again, in real life we don't go around saying I'm an alpha or I'm a beta - that's ridiculous. These terms are being utilized here as a point of reference to the difference between the 2 personalities.

• what do bags of sand feel like?

• Like bags of sand..

40 yo vg. U

• Why do Alpha males, or manly men ask questions but hide behind the Anonymous posting?

• Read the thread. Discussed already.

• Discussed already, but still no adequate manly response.

• I'm the leader of the pack here, get off my territory or else. I came all GaG females as my potential mates.

• do you say "bro, or brah" at the end of every sentence

"we going to the movies brah" or "so what we doing tonight bro, anything on tv bro"

• Wrong type of alpha. Google.

• Lmao to many like that tho

but dude don't refer to yourself as an alpha... your not Caesar lol.

• why do you need a name to put humans into rankings. why not say "I am a guy, I have a penis and good is".
    seriously the standard 'alpha-guy' I've hung out with were douche shit and not good to be friends with but could do nice party with. seriously such stuck up personalities, why can't guys support each other rather then bite each others ass. that's just stupid

• i believe your sincerity becsuse you asked this question as an annonymous. if you didn't ask this as anonymous , i would think that this man tries marketing him to girls but now i believe you really feel yourself manly man and alpha and want to
    give some advices to other guy

• Thanks for the sincere comment. Appreciate it.

• Your welcome, alpha male :)

• do you consume sugar?

• As little as possible. I drink 1 soda a week. Can of coca cola. Or on holidays. I eat dark chocolate. I drink my coffee black no milk no sugar. Real men drink coffee black.

• LOL you know what're you doing then

• Do you feel like you act how you feel naturally or is the way you act.. well and act or a facade?

• I act how I feel naturally. Every guy has an alpha and a beta side I believe. Its up to you which one you putout there. Society wants you to be beta or omega: do as yyour told, be happy with what's givento you, ddon't ask too many questions. They want to control you.

That being said, it takes time and learning to become a true alpha. If this is the case, you may use the fake it til you make it system. You may have to work on the inside as well as the outside until you get there. However in the end its a natural way of life, not a facade.

• You call yourself an Alpha but you're probably an Omega.

• How profound coming from a "guru"

• Funny how people hate on you when you offer help and even good advice to the desperates.
    Stay classy.

• Thanks for the comment. They come in hating and don't even read the comments. Alphas learn and ask questions. Everyday I look to learn something new.

Stay well brutha

• Just read some new comments. Nice style. & I don't understand why people are SO butthurt about the term alpha and can't follow simple logical argumentation about the term "alpha" and about going anonymous.

A question for you (I know the answer, just interested in your view.); Is it possible to learn to be an "alpha"? (As it has been defined in the very same discussion).

• Haha apha bruh!
    Okay! What type of personality should i have so that girls will pay attention to me? What should i talk and how to carry on conversation?
    :p

• You but better. Small talk, humor, charm. Be direct. Let them know what you're about

• Dude... you are, hands down, a copy and paste PUA. Done.

• move along nothing to see here... another basement dweller with greasy hair, a hairy back and a hunchback playing COD or WOW while masturbating to beastiality p*rn.

• Actually opposite. Penthouse apartment. Haircut every other week. Haven't played video games since Zelda- mark of the beta is video games. Good posture is an alpha standard.

• Get off the couch pull the ear plugs out put the potato chips down and start running. My advice.

• i don't like potato chips or sweets for that matter. don't assume something u dont know. show yourself anon ;-) or back to the basement foo.

• What's your philosophy on coordinating pocket squares?

• Never ever match, the tie. You want to either compliment or contrast. Use cotton not silk. Silk tie, cotton pocket squares

• Do you consider yourself a compassionate person?

• Compassion to a point.

• Compassionate to where I'm not leaving myself vulnerable

• True compassion comes from the absence of vulnerability and a realistic view of people in my opinion.

• Lol, no guy would actually go around calling themselves an "alpha male" or "manly man". That's not something you go around saying If you were any bit of that, people would know without you having to broadcast it. Nice try though, A+ for effort, anon.

• Um, don't go around calling myself that. How else would you have liked me to explain the context of the thread? You should be taking advantage of this opportunity instead of being critical and offering nothing

• My advice to you is to use your time productively. Create and learn. Don't hate.

• I'm not hating at all, I'm just stating a point. I use my time well, thanks you tying but I don't need any of your advice.

• Alpha on the internet... Can u define alpha for us?

• How much you make a year?

• More from Guys
    30