Do I seem like an attractive person? (UPDATE)?

im 5'5 , 17.
i love music. i play saxophone, drums, guitar, and i sing.
im actually in a talent organization for people under 18 so i have a better chance of being found possibly one day
i like most types of music really. but i like rock music alot.
currently living in the south
i have blonde hair and blue eyes
im thin, but not too thin xD
if i don't get very far into music, i want to go to culinary school or get into cosmetology..
i don't smoke or drink..
i feel like in my last question, i seemed really immature and needy for an answer so i mean if i seem like an attractive person leave an opinion or message me because im not so sure.. bye (: xox

Most Helpful Guy

• your height ---> not nice
    your weight ----> not nice
    your interests ---> nice

What Guys Said 10

• There is a lot of narssism in this site.

• You seem to be extremely gifted and pretty. I am sure you are every kids dream at your high school. =)

• Haha yes dont worry you're fine :). There's millions of guys out there so you will surely find a guy that will love you both for your good and bad parts

• Gotta get that self-validation somehow. I guess everyone on Facebook complimented you enough for today.

• Yeah really attractive. You're fine

• Yes, you seem to be a kinda interesting person. And you're pretty as well.

• What music do you listen to the groups?

• You'll be fine no worries. Interests like that, and a pretty girl too? please don't question yourself...

• No. I don't find people seeking reassurance to be attractive. I find it attractive and refreshing to see a girl just own herself and the things she does. With all the different ways that people seek validation, attention, and reassurance these days, it's great to find someone that doesn't play (willingly or otherwise) those silly games.

• The odds are in your favor. As with most of the idiots on this website. Congratulations.

What Girls Said 1