Should I ask him out? Or wait for him to make the move?

So this guy Reece wants to ask me out and everyday for the past week he tells everyone he is gonna ask me out that day, but he ends up getting to scared to. I really want to go out with him, but he is to scared to make the move. So, should I just ask him out instead or wait for him to make the move?

• Ask him out!
  • Wair for him to ask!
He asked me out! I said yes! Yayyyy!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Why stand on ceremonies, Marissa_A? You know that he likes you, you like him, and being he is this shy guy who chickens out at a drop of a hat, time to take the bull by his horns as your own straw boss chickadee.
    Go ahead and ask him to hang out sometime. If he is this coy boy, you could be waiting for the cows to come home for him to make his move. And if everything works out to your liking and to your advantage, maybe next time he will be the one to just ask you Out-----Out of the blue.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 5

• He might be jaded, so go after him! Who has time to waste? And you might risk someone else grabbin him.

• Try being a bit more assertive about it. You be the one to ask him! It's unlikely for him to say no and it'll take a lot of stress off him.

• Ask him, waiting sucks. I wish girls would make the move more, cause I'm a shy guy when it comes to that.

• if you think he's worth it, ask him, dont wait life is far too short to care what others think

• Honestly you should just go for it if you really want to go out with him.

What Girls Said 0