Is it possible to be so terrible that no one will ever want you?

I'm 19 and I seem to have the worst luck with guys, I can only keep them for maybe three weeks tops. They never want to date and I am always getting rejected. I'll develop feelings but they will hook up and then leave. I feel so lame I've never had a boyfriend and I believe I'm exactly everything no one wants and it kills me. How can I find someone? Am I doomed to just be a girl that's only good as a friend with benefits?

Most Helpful Guy

• Could be what anonymous said; It's who you allow in.

For the sake of reason we should also be clear that it COULD be you. I mean, you're not perfect and neither am I. I've always been in the same boat as you but it would be foolish for me to say that it's ALWAYS the other people.

Analyze yourself critically and don't be afraid of calling yourself out on your flaws.

What Guys Said 7

• get a friend, a guy preferably older then you who used to be a flirt in his teens and share every bit of feelings that you have with him. U r not terrible nor do you have the worst luck, u r simply going out with the wrong guys and thats why you need a guy friend who can tell you who to date

• I'm sorry you've had shitty luck with guys. I'm sure a beautiful amazing girl and you'll find a guys that realizes that

• I doubt it but thank you, and I'm not beautiful

• Well I don't know but there will be someone who tjhinks you're amazing

• Im in the same boat as you! and it sucks!

• Even if you where, which I greatly doubt, it wouldn't be impossible to fix. Just keep looking. :)

• Even Adolph Hitler had a wife.

• There is someone for everyone in the world

• Yes, that is quite possible, and I should know. :3

However that is unlikely to be you. It isn't you as a person it's who you allow in.

• But what if the guys I let in are they only type I'm attracted to

• Conundrum... Well then you know the answer to your question and no longer need to worry about it.

What Girls Said 2

• My mom and dad tell me that I'm so horrible sometimes that I will not end up with anyone. They ONLY say that when we argue and I'm right! lol I don't take it serious but if it is that way then oh well. xD

To answer your question correctly, just don't focus on guys right now and just focus on you then a guy will come along and add to your happy life. :D

• My life is already complete I'm bored and need a relationship

• Well be on the lookout for a good guy but have fun along the way as you please. :)

• You don't need a relationship. Focus on yourself not in others.