Girls, how did your boyfriend flirt with you and ask you out?

I'm 21 and I never had a girlfriend. I've never done anything romantic with a girl either except give flowers to a girl on Valentine's and told her I like her but that was back in sophmore year.

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend and I met at school. It was my first day at a new school and I accisentally sat in his seat. He let me keep the seat. I asked a girl about him and she told me he had a boyfriend. I missed school the next day and he Facebook messaged me and asked where I was and I told him I was sick with a cold (the truth) and he asked if he could bring me anything. I said no thanks but his best friend lived next door to me and he brought me hot tea and doughnuts lol. We just hung out every single day after that and he eventually asked me out and we've been together for 4 years and we have a son!

• He didn't have a girlfriend by the way. She liked him lol

• I meant girlfriend not boyfriend

• Ahaha. That's really neat. But when I read just your answer, I thought "That's really cool, but did he just dump his girlfriend like that?" But then I saw your comment. Lolol.

What Girls Said 3

• We went to the same high school and he wagged into my English class because his cousin was in there. It was funny because I caught his attention by picking something up (he looked at my ass lol) he then found out my name after so much trouble and added me on Facebook and we talked everyday from then on. One day he walked me home from school and it just went from there, eventually he asked me out while in his room. This was after having sex a few times yet here we are today 3 1/2 years later with a gorgeous son.

• Whole point is is that he didn't have to do anything romantic like give me flowers. He just gave me his time and I gave him mine while everyone was was all about hook ups and one nighters (being typical high school).

• My ex bf and I were really good friends before we started dating so he didn't really have to woo me. Just have confidence and ask her :)

• When we first met we only talked about politics. I liked how smart and interesting he was. One night when he was high we started flirting and he told me he liked me from the first day. After a few months of flirting I asked him out.

What Guys Said 1

• luckily for girls this area of life is not a matter of knowing how since they are not the initiators