Not sure where I stand in this relationship of mine.. My apologies it's kinda long?

So my co worker and I have been messing for 9 months now. When we first stared it was agreed we would only call each other pass midnight. Eventually that didn't work and we got closer. We would spend the night at each others place, hang out w/o hooking up, just watch movies, do groceries.. he cooks for me or vise versa Typical gf/bf stuff.. He made it clear he doesn't want to date me he just wants to be friends but he gets bothered when I hang out with other guys which throws me off and confuses me. but to him and me and everyone we're good friends. I'm not sure where I stand with him, should I just wait it out or just stop our "relationship"

0|0
0|1

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like he wants a perfect plan you cannot and should not accomodate. Seems like he does not want to commit but wants control. Sounds like a guy who can't make up his mind on what he wants. So, if he can't handle you hanging out with other guys although no commitment between you to, then might be time to back off this best friend thing.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.