Would you date a girl who is a Taylor swift fan?

This question isn't about if you like Taylor's music or not. It is about if you would question a girls ideas of dating if she is a big fan of Taylor. Would you think that she is just a girl who is is probably a lot of drama?

I think she is too skinny now… worries me a bit

Most Helpful Guy

• Noooo. Just because she listens to Taylor Swift doesn't mean she's a drama queen. A lot of different people like Taylor Swift's music. I know that's not your question, but I also like Taylor Swift's music. I'm a fan.

What Guys Said 16

• And i thought every girl loved taylor
    its fine by me, its her life and she can be a fan of anyone she wants to be

• Sure, as long as she didn't put down my interests in music.

There's nothing "wrong" with Taylor Swift, I just don't like her music. Or the music industry. Or how she goes along with the system.

So I pirated her last album, gave it a listen, and said "OK, this is T-Swift." No harm done.

I would still go over to her house and smoke a j with her if she invited me.

• It's OK if she's 15, and I didn't have to listen to it. Or God forbid - go to a concert. Adults can't seriously like her music. I don't even think she's pretty... I just don't get it.

• Fantastic marketing. That's really all it is. Why does anyone buy Coca-Cola? You know it's terrible for you, but it's basically become indoctrinated into your life.

Slightly bad example because I actually crave Coke every once in a while, but hopefully you get my point.

• How big a fan?

If she just likes her music then I wouldn't care. But extreme fanaticism of any type is a turnoff for me.

• http://vocaroo.com/i/s16GlSpuqaKj

^^ Because xPoison brought up the idea I'm gonna use that for comments when I feel like it!

• Why should I give a single shit about what kind of music the girl likes? Everyone likes their things and as long as they're not completely fucked up things I don't really care. There are more people who listen to taylor than some of the death metal screamo shit I listen to occasionally.

• doesn't matter, I would. Besides, she may like country if she likes Taylor Swift, its hard to come by country girls

• As long as she doesn't try to make me become a fan and respects my choice of music like I would respect hers.

• Her being a Taylor Swift fan isn't a turn off to me.

• In not really a Taylor swift fan myself but I don't think it would bother me if she listened to it.

• no, i wouldn't differ anyone or disriminate anyone because of the music they listen to. as her boyfriend i would probably end up buying Taylor Swift stuff. i would date her asuming she run away.

• No, i would just think she has a poor taste in music thats all.

• I will probably sing Taylor's music with you on the way to our date

• What the hell does her liking taylor swift have to do with the relationship

• My Twitter is filled with TS fans. I <3 TS!

• lol, I would wonder why she's a fan of her.. she's hot, def. but, I can't stand her music. Oddly enough, her newest album, is the same year I was born. I'm 25 as well, born March of 1989. I believe I'm older than her by a few months. Yeah, I'm def. older, she's not even 25, her birthday is in December. I feel so old

What Girls Said 1

• My ex & I, our song in high school was "Mine." <3

I miss those days...

• lol all my past relationships had taylor swift songs…. i hang my head in shame lol