So I like this girl, but I am too shy to tell her in person. Is giving her a letter be a good idea?

please give me tips on what to do.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that is a great idea. Back in the days people send letters to the love ones. I think that is pretty nice, tell her your feelings. Dont forget to write your name. She would want to know who the person is. And who knows, she could write you back :) good luck!!!

What Girls Said 4

• i personally think thats an adorable idea. love letters go way back in time and nowadays, if it isn't done face to face, it's done through social media - so yes, its a great idea. just make sure she has a way too be 100% sure the letter is from you in case she thinks someone is pranking her or something

• just make sure you sign it with your full name :P and i'm pretty sure lots of girls would like something like that these days :)

• That's actually adorable. Just be as honest as possible in the letter and hand it to her personally.
    Good luck. :)

• If you're too shy, a letter would still be nice to get. Just try to not be creepy in the letter and giving her the letter. This is kind of corny but maybe give her a rose taped to the letter in an envelope. Is that too romantic comedy? And then in the letter just simply say how you feel about her but don't be too dramatic and don't sound desperate.

What Guys Said 1

• Approach don't be a bitch and send a letter