Would you go on a date with someone you don't like and they have a girlfriend / boyfriend?

This guy keeps bugging me. I've told him millions of times I'm not interested, and he still tries, and I'm just like ughhh should I just fuck it and go.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, that doesn't make any sense. First off it's quite obvious the guy is a piece of scum because he's blatantly asking another girl out when he has a girlfriend. Second off you don't like him. I understand he's annoying but gee, the answer isn't to go on a date with a guy you don't even like behind his girlfriend's back.

There's two solutions to this.
    1. Tell him he's a scumbag that couldn't touch you with a 10 foot pole then shoot laser beams out your eyes and set his butt on fire.

2. Ignore him.

I'd personally go with the first option but hey, your call.

What Guys Said 4

• @PT1911 and a are both confused about the fact they are dating someone else already and you're even considering this. On top of this, let me put on my relationship coaching hat and respond to your overall question. Emphatically no! You must respect yourself and your own desires. 1) Your settling or giving in simply because they're emphatic which is disrespecting your needs and wants. 2) Your leading them on, regardless of how emphatic they are.

• Hell no. Send him away or run for the hills yourself.

• See what has me confused is the " they have a boyfriend/girlfriend" part

• I dunno, he always asks me, and then I say What will your girlfriend say, and he says She doesn't care

• Ignore that simp nobody has time for that shit

What Girls Said 2

• Don't do it, it'd be disrespectful to his girlfriend.

• Uhhhhhh NO... Just because he keeps bugging doesn't mean anything. First off whether you like him or not, he has a girlfriend. That should be a turn off right there. The fact that you say you dont like him should just be another reason not to go. So dont waste ur time. Tell him to use that time to spend with his girlfriend. I hate guys like that.