Guys who used to be chubby, would you date a chubby girl?

Okay guys lets say you lost a noticeable amount of weight, would you go for a chubby girl? or a skinny girl?

its a silly question but i'm just curious :P

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Skinny ^.^ most based on personality but if it come down to what i would rather have a skinny girl i worked hard for my body, To me a girl that doesn't take care of her body and cares more about what she wears and how much make up she putting on , and buy pull up bra's just shows how lazy she is

0|0
    0|0
    • For all those people out there that say they ain't got no time for it i wake up early every morning so i can do it, Not saying i won' date a girl that was bigger, i fell in love with a girl that that was curvy but i fell in love with her not her body. so the end thing to take out of it is love will happen no matter what you look like

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Skinny. I used to be ugly and did gym for years. Now I am ok with a great body. I made a plan. The chubby lady didn't. I am attracted now to healthier, thinner people only.

0|0
    0|0
  • i've lost much more than 100 pounds in the past and yeah i prefer chubbier girls than skinnier ones

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!