Need a girl's advice?

I met a girl Saturday at her work. Thought she was cute and gave her my number. We started texting and she wanted to know what I was doing that night. I told her I was having a fire with some friends and asked her to come. She did and we talked and had fun. Made her laugh. At the end of the night I gave her a big hug and asked if she wanted to hangout Sunday to watch football. She had to work. I texted her today telling her home she's having an awesome day and said maybe we can hangout again sometime. She said she was having a great day and wished me one too. Told me she had fun. Then she said we will hangout again for sure. I said I'm having a great day since she wants to hangout again. She hasn't said anything since. She said she works two jobs and rarely gets out when she was hanging Saturday. So girls do you think she likes me or is she trying to let me off? I really like this girl and want to play it cool. I don't wanna smother her with a ton of calls or texts

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she likes you, but I also think you need to slow down so you don't come across as desperate or clingy. I'd wait a few days or a week or something, and then find something to invite her to, rather than just asking her "out." (it's less vague and less awkward.)

What Girls Said 2

• I think she likes you and two jobs can be hard to handle so just give her some time and wait for her to get back to you or wait for a special occasion to come up. If she does like you she'll definitely text you :)

• Yes she likes you or she wouldn't have even come to hang out in the first place.

What Guys Said 0