How many girls would date an ex convict?

I have 4 felonies, just curious if it even makes a big deal. Other then that I'm very charming and all that, I just wana know if this one fact makes a big difference.

My felonies include residential burglary, theft by receiving, manufacturing marijuana, and marijuana paraphernalia.

I was scrapping metal at an abandoned house and they called it residential burglary and I went to prison for a year.

Most Helpful Guy

• The past is the past. As long as you attempt to change, I say you deserve your chance at romance.

What Girls Said 5

• I actually did for a bit. It wasn't his conviction that got me in the end and made me dump him it was the terms of his parole, like couldn't cross state borders for instance.

• There may be exceptions to the rule under an extremely extenuating circumstance but in general, no, I wouldn't date anyone who has been in trouble with the law outside of minor traffic infractions.

• Nope I wouldn't even consider it sorry

• That's disgusting.

• I dated a 17 yr old boy who is still on probation. I'm only 14 my parents don't know we actually dated for a little bit.

• Im sorry. He's a bad guy what can I say. It's in our nature. I've hurt a lot of women and I feel guilty for it but that doesn't stop me

• Well dang. And it's ok. But u don't feel bad at all?

What Guys Said 2

• Marijuana ones I throw out because that's bogus. Like getting arrested for bootlegging nowadays.

They gave you burglary for getting scrap metal? Typical corporate behavior, I'll excuse it.

But what's this about "theft by receiving?"

• It was a jewelry box with 1500 bucks worth of jewelry left in my car after we ditched all the rest of the evidence at the scene. I thought we dumped it all. Got a whole separate felony for it

• 90 percent of the people on my Facebook I met in prison. And yes there's a bunch of badass dudes in there

• Hmmmm... I still think I'd rather meet them on the outside. I don't do well locked in a box. But I suppose nobody does. Thanks for the cool info.

• Generally no. There might be circumstances under which I might date a woman with felonies, but probably not.

However, my friend did time in jail for a felony. He married when he got out. Some women were impressed by his turn around.