Struggle of a virgin guy (need girls opinions)?

So this is kind of embaressing to say. I'm 18 years old still a virgin never had a girlfriend and I haven't even kissed a girl. I'm a really nice guy sociable and what not and I'm usually good at making friends regardless of gender I'm just a bit shy especially with someone I dont know too well and I'm not exactly the most handsome guy on the block (though I wouldn't say I'm the ugliest either). I'm just really mediocre I guess when you add it all up :(. I would absolutely not say I'm desperate far from it it's just a bit sad to feel like you will probably end up dying alone and what not.

Do you think this lack of experience up until my age and sadly probably into my early 20s (I dont see myself being able to get a girlfriend any time soon) will make me even less desireable than I already am and less likely to ever get a girlfriend. I mean girls generaly want guys more experienced than them and absolutely not the other way around. Pleas be brutaly honest it's not like I'm not gonna find out ;).

• I would prefer to date a guy with this little experience
  • I wouldn't mind dating a guy with this little experience
  • I'd rather not date a guy with this little experience
  • I would not date a guy with this little experience

Most Helpful Girl

• I am 23 years old and proud to say that I am still a virgin. The only difference is I already have experience on being in a relationship. Just that it didn't work out coz of different principles.

and No.. don't ever think that lack of experience is the reason why until now you still don't have a girlfriend. There are still people whom prefers guys who don't much experience coz that's one of the signs that he's less likely to cheat, most importantly is that we want to be in a relationship because we like/love that person, and not just want to impress other people to not look down on us. Just don't rush things up. You'll meet someone that feels the way you do and the way you are :)

What Girls Said 3

• I Dont think its weird, I would say it is actually Something good, i mean it just shows you are responsible

• I don't think it's weird in any way. I answered C not because the lack of experience but because I wouldn't want to be the only girl to a man. I'm in a serious relationship and I'm happy that he got to experiment before me.

• I'm 17 and I recently started dating an 18 year old who I just found out is a virgin. Honestly lack of experience doesn't matter when you know you have the right girl she will know that you were waiting just for her. I personally think that is awesome.

What Guys Said 3

• I was a bit like that in high school. You need to find ways to feel good about yourself so you can be confident in your own shoes. Pick up a sport and some hobbies that involve being in groups, then you will get to meet new people. Work out, then you will feel better about your body. And try not to be negative because girls will sense that.

• Why not have one soon just ask a girl out bro

• The problem is that all the girls in my class are way above my level. And I dont really get in contact with many girls outside of my school. And I'm not saying this as looking down on myself etc. I'm just being realistic.

• It doesn't matter dude, you're in this situation and you can't change it. Don't worry about the girls who want someone experienced. At your age no guy is that experienced anyway, unless he lives in Whoresville.